Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wasn't there supposed to be something titled 'The Mutants'
That was the original announcement when they got the rights, I think it was TBD 2024, then it turned into a generic "X-Men" announcement TBD 2025

Now it's probably buried in those "unannounced titles" somewhere. It's coming, but it looks like they are still formulating how it'll come

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
There will be a new Spider-Man film before Secret Wars - don’t Sony have to make them every 3 years or they lose the license?
yeah that's obvious
spider-man movie is not coming out until 2024 the earliest.
they'll probably announce it next year
they keep making those SUMC movies too thinking marvel's going to open the door for them :dead:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't think Aunt May or T'Challa are getting permanently written off.

As I started reading this thread:

it came to my mind that Fiege is fukking brilliant. They've done so many adjustments to incorporate realism that would look stupid if it was comic book accurate.

I think the secret wars and incursions hinted from MoM and NWH gives the MCU a sort of soft reboot as 2 universes collide. The Beyonder is the key character that will fix everything and reset characters to different actors after a destroy and rebuild.

They can also go into a phase 8 waaaayyy waaayyy later and have Franklin Richards do another reset and invite new actors to play the same characters.

I have a feeling, we will have an X Men vs the Avengers done many times over the next decade with new actors and resets. That's the big plan for marvel.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-They need to cut the bullshyt since we all know this ISN'T Earth-616 & stick with Earth-199999. No one in their right mind would even want them to somehow become unified so I don't know why they even threw that out there.