Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

At least FF is coming before Secret Wars. There's no way they could have done that without Reed. If they're doing a full on adaptation of the 2015 story, I wonder if it's going to feature Miles. They need to get a lot of shyt in order before this. I hope they can pull it off.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
At least FF is coming before Secret Wars. There's no way they could have done that without Reed. If they're doing a full on adaptation of the 2015 story, I wonder if it's going to feature Miles. They need to get a lot of shyt in order before this. I hope they can pull it off.
rumor is sony wants miles in the next spider-man film very badly

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

there's a ton of blank spots so I assume F4 sets the stage and then everything before the 2 avengers movie build the blocks (and the 2 avengers flicks are gonna be End Game/Infinity Wars style

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I’m hoping one of those slots is for x men