Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another beloved black character having an rp nightmare is what was bad.

T'challa for not being recast in BP2 and Miles getting no Mahvel magic in a shyt ass Sony movie.
If the actor playing Batman or Superman died you better believe those characters would just be recast. Him dying is a tragedy but a black superhero quite possibly the black superhero got his wings clipped before he could really fly in the films.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
If the actor playing Batman or Superman died you better believe those characters would just be recast. Him dying is a tragedy but a black superhero quite possibly the black superhero got his wings clipped before he could really fly in the films.
Why you quoting me homie :mjlol:

Been a fan of Black Panther and Boseman for years. I also have a soft spot for Miles as a concept and a character, so anything going wrong is just as terrible.

Both can possible be ruined in different ways...though, it looks like we might be in good hands with Coogler. Miles is still up in the air :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Marvels started film production nearly a year before Echo and Loki 2 and is going to end up releasing the same time as them.
I think it has to do with the brie larson reception

That movie went from being captain marvel 2 to a team up movie for a reason. They probably originally wrote and shot it as a brie focused film