Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell is happening with Dr. Strange :ohhh:
I'm reading their Making of Marvel Studios book currently and reshoots is just something they do with every single movie they make. Don't be surprised if you start hearing about Thor Love and Thunder reshoots.

They do reshoots when they get new ideas not necessarily when something is wrong.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thats just your opinion and just ain’t for you.

Marvel been trynna cut the fat since Spiderman FFH

We going on a new journey and not everyone can or needs come with us:yeshrug:
nikkas been shytting on MCU and not so subtly praying on its downfall for over a decade and a half but follow more closely than the rest of us :wow:

someone make it make sense :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm reading their Making of Marvel Studios book currently and reshoots is just something they do with every single movie they make. Don't be surprised if you start hearing about Thor Love and Thunder reshoots.

They do reshoots when they get new ideas not necessarily when something is wrong.
Oh nah I didn't mean negatively I'm just curious on what they are adding in:whew:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just re-cast him. :snoop:
They're dead set against it based on Chad's performance and the abrupt nature of his passing. On the one hand I appreciate the impact and on the other, I want to see the character retain continuity and tell the rest of his stories.

They can't make a decision based on trying to please everyone because it's destined to fail. So do what's best for the franchise as a whole.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They're dead set against it based on Chad's performance and the abrupt nature of his passing. On the one hand I appreciate the impact and on the other, I want to see the character retain continuity and tell the rest of his stories.

They can't make a decision based on trying to please everyone because it's destined to fail. So do what's best for the franchise as a whole.

3 Spider-Man in one fukking movie:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
3 Spider-Man in one fukking movie:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Exactly my point, doing what's best for the franchise and telling those stories bears fruit in the end. Now granted, none of them died after an initial billion dollar debut but you can see the importance of being willing to move forward without the original.

It's a disservice to the character as a whole to just throw away all those arcs and development.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to need him to stop talking now:francis:
scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps

They need to stop actin so bytch made
and just recast T’Challa with the best actor they can find and let the chips fall where they may.

If they really felt that way about Chadwick Boseman they should show that by being willing to spend extra money if needed

I’m quite confident that WE as a people will show love because of the mere fact that whichever actor decides to step in his shoes will do his best to honor him.