Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Marvel tired of hearing nicca bytch about “where the X-men?” So they like “fukk it let’s do it”

:wow:

Mouse caved to the people…. I wouldn’t have but it’s whatever
:mjlol: Those nikkas finally realized that their Phase 4 lineup was some mid. They need a proper "A" team to keep that Marvel money machine running. A booty bumping Paperboi just ain't moving the needle for audiences.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif

Pure :mjpls:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can we put this to rest now? Marvel is against recasting, it's not happening. Let's spin it to a positive. When they finally do reboot the MCU in 2030 - 2035 I'm guessing and they redi BP shyt will be monumental again. The legend will only grow.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can we put this to rest now? Marvel is against recasting, it's not happening. Let's spin it to a positive. When they finally do reboot the MCU in 2030 - 2035 I'm guessing and they redi BP shyt will be monumental again. The legend will only grow.
Lets hope we all here to enjoy it breh
1e08gn.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
With that final fight scene?:unimpressed:
Final fight determines the entire movie :ohhh:

Music, directing, acting, cinematography>>> just on another level

Final fight CGI was sacrificed so Thanos could brood realistically :unimpressed:

Sometimes things don't go your way. Chadwick Boseman, the MCU's T'Challa knows that better than any of us.
There's clearly enough Marvel stuff for you to enjoy where its not a big deal to you. Other people feel differently:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Final fight determines the entire movie :ohhh:

Music, directing, acting, cinematography>>> just on another level

Final fight CGI was sacrificed so Thanos could brood realistically :unimpressed:

There's clearly enough Marvel stuff for you to enjoy where its not a big deal to you. Other people feel differently:manny:
The decision has been made. All the creatives remaining from the first movie are still involved. We can't give them a chance to do something else? The insistance is just what now? Some #RestoretheSnyderverse campaign? lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol: Those nikkas finally realized that their Phase 4 lineup was some mid. They need a proper "A" team to keep that Marvel money machine running. A booty bumping Paperboi just ain't moving the needle for audiences.

I'm willing to bet that they really expected Eternals to catch on like GotG did and when they saw those early screening reviews they figured that it wouldn't catch on and went back to the drawing board.