Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I know this match up in the MCU may not happen but damn:russ::dead: Reed may be the only one smart enough to beat Kang:wow:

i8uaet8.png

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Uh breh you're literally missing the Young Avengers they've been laying out before our eyes

:hhh:

Wiccan
Speed
Kid Loki
Kate Bishop as Hawkeye
Ms Marvel
America Chavez
Ironlad

Well i only caught kid loki and kate bishop. Where the others came from in the MCU?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Well i only caught kid loki and kate bishop. Where the others came from in the MCU?

Wiccan and Speed - WandaVision
America Chavez - Dr. Strange Multivers of Madness

Ms. Marvel - Upcoming Disney + series

Iron Heart (not Ironlad) - Upcoming Disney + series and probably appearance in Amor Wars.

Patriot (Eli Bradley) - Falcon and Winter Soldier
Stature (Cassie Lang) - Antman Quantumania

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
so... there's a leak related to x-men, thats i know for a fact is 100% true. Get ready for xmen related shyt next year

xmen-wolverine.gif
house of M introduced in the new dr. Strange movie. Wanda being the main villain after reading the darkhold magic to protect her family. More mutants besides Professor X introduced.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
house of M introduced in the new dr. Strange movie. Wanda being the main villain after reading the darkhold magic to protect her family. More mutants besides Professor X introduced.
thats an old leak, and from what i've heard only a part of that has a high percentage of being legit. something else got leaked over the weekend.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
So share breh :feedme:
if i could i would. coli people are weirdos and be out here finding out where you work and placing phone calls. due to that fact, i'm not directly leaking anything:hubie:
i just know brehs are fiending for that x-men, and wanting yal to know some very official stuff is coming

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
if i could i would. coli people are weirdos and be out here finding out where you work and placing phone calls. due to that fact, i'm not directly leaking anything:hubie:
i just know brehs are fiending for that x-men, and wanting yal to know some very official stuff is coming
I'm not a snitch PM me the deets. I won't even mention anything in here and will keep that shyt private.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Pass some mustard :feedme:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

I'm not a snitch PM me the deets. I won't even mention anything in here and will keep that shyt private.

Pass some mustard :feedme:
@Majestyx

:ufdup: