Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Norman the gawd :wow:

Hope he has the 360s too

What if they make him black? :ohh:
Ya'll gotta stop letting them do that.

How about give us an original black character?
I'd much rather see an established black villain like Moses Magnum than a black version of a played character that everyone's seen on film before

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

giphy.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Aye Marvel brehs....would ya go and see a Squadron Supreme movie?

Only thing, Marvel would have to change sum stuff around to not look like Justice League.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aye Marvel brehs....would ya go and see a Squadron Supreme movie?

Only thing, Marvel would have to change sum stuff around to not look like Justice League.

We already seeing movies with talking Racc00ns and Trees:usure:

SS is nothing :wow:

And trust.... I’m sure they would make sure your last sentence would never happen :russ:

In more ways and levels than one:mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He's right. It's never made sense why the avengers and the fantastic 4 are loved but the X-Men are hated.

the main storyline of mutants is that humans hate mutants..the avengers pretty killed that...they've saved the world too many times and have too much good will..

So no...the x men need there own universe

No the X-men do not need their own universe and the reason they aren't received like the Avengers is because X-men is based on the dynamics of racism, which is where you get the Magneto (Malcom X), Xavier (MLK) parallels.

The Avengers are a mainstream, well known outfit who are mostly human's who have been enhanced or transformed by science and technology. The main ones are public figures and even government operatives at this point in the story and the only one who really has a secret identity is Peter.

:francis:

The two Avengers who are the least human also happen to be the most hated/feared...especially Wanda who is doing shyt beyond the realm of some fancy gadgets or potions. They don't even know she's a mutant yet and are already shook of her, how you think they gonna react when they find out there are people like her BORN that way...HIDING who they are, what they're capable of and what their moral compass is like?

Being that Wanda's powers are already tied to the infinity stones, anybody on the planet who had X-Genes lying dormant could have been activated by the snaps. The mutants in the comics stay on the low for a reason...the ones that could already exist will be finding it increasingly harder to stay hidden as news stories come out about people being 'blipped' back to reality with newly acquired talents that they can't control.

I'm assuming the WandaVision TV show on Disney + will do some sort of variation of House of M to click everything into place, she's going to be the key to integrating the X-men into the MCU.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Spider-Man 3 confirmed for this? And How likely is that rumour that Sony are gonna take back the rights if FFH doesn’t meet expectations?