Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Daps
Only reason i see them pushing F4 before X-men is they want to get to Doom asap. And im not against that idea.

Personally F4 as a group is boring as hell to me. But im willing to put up with them for God tier Doom and Surfer! :wow:
They should do a doom orgin movie,so they can set up the fantastic 4 movie as well as a Dr. Doom, Dr strange movie

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Boooooooooooooo:pacspit:

So that mean they ain’t gonna show no heavy shyt at Comic Con:stopitslime:

I expect a Black widow trailer at comic con and a full Phase 4 reveal at D23. It's only a month bruh.

Big events like E3 and Comic con are a thing of the past. Everyone doing their own thing now. Comic con is still dope for tv shows though.

Daps
Who's Man is this?
He's right. It's never made sense why the avengers and the fantastic 4 are loved but the X-Men are hated. Spider-man is distrusted and disliked but people love Johnny Storm, it's never made sense. Who would you be more apprehensive of the guy with spider powers or the guy who can light himself on fire, fly, and kill half the human population? The only time the marvel universe made sense of it was the first civil war when all superhumans we're hated.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:yeshrug:

Why I'm not doing Phase 4.

I'm tired of white women pretending to be for "diversity" when they just want more white women in power.

Don't be surprised if Black Panther 2 is as disastrous as the first ten issues of his Black Panther comic run.

Literally, the first answer she gave was some "man/woman" bullshyt.

But, I'll just be called an incel...

Yall gotta stop linking this c00n’s videos :stopitslime:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
the main storyline of mutants is that humans hate mutants..the avengers pretty killed that...they've saved the world too many times and have too much good will..

So no...the x men need there own universe

Y’all really think the X-men are gonna be self contained yet again when endgame just gave us 2 different reasons on why mutants now exists?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really think the X-men are gonna be self contained yet again when endgame just gave us 2 different reasons on why mutants now exists?

Man, yall better get the hell on with that X-Men and Avengers need seperate Universes shyt.
I been waiting too goddamn long for this to happen.
:birdman:

You'll still get the xmen. Remembervtheres the multiverse now.

But if you know the xmen and there relationship with humans you'd know why they cant exist in the same earth as the avengers

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You'll still get the xmen. Remembervtheres the multiverse now.

But if you know the xmen and there relationship with humans you'd know why they cant exist in the same earth as the avengers
Says who?:gucci:

Good writing can explain how they exist in the same earth.

You can't compare mutants to Avengers as some mutanta go rogue and use their powers to fukk shyt up..

Avengers are heroes

Meanwhile you have some rogue mutuants/mutants who can't control their powers causing havoc.

That is one way to explain their hate.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
the main storyline of mutants is that humans hate mutants..the avengers pretty killed that...they've saved the world too many times and have too much good will..

So no...the x men need there own universe
I was going to disagree but there's no way it would make sense for the Green Skinned Hulk to be loved so much and them hate Beast.

But I can see later down the line the Avengers work with the government. X-Men don't = Avengers vs. X-Men

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's right. It's never made sense why the avengers and the fantastic 4 are loved but the X-Men are hated. Spider-man is distrusted and disliked but people love Johnny Storm, it's never made sense. Who would you be more apprehensive of the guy with spider powers or the guy who can light himself on fire, fly, and kill half the human population? The only time the marvel universe made sense of it was the first civil war when all superhumans we're hated.
Racism never made sense either. White and black people only difference is complexion. Mutants and avengers only difference is mutants is born with powers and Avengers have to wear a special suit or take a serum.
It actually made perfect sense why one group was treated differently..... unless you think racism is logical :mjpls:

In any case an easy plot point is the the sokovia accords exist. Avengers (for most part) agreed to them because that's their choice. They chose that superhero lifestyle. Should a mutant who is born with powers but doesn't want to be a hero be forced to register though? :sas1: seems like that would make the issue alot more complicated. Is he gonna be arrested on sokovia grounds and taken to the raft just because he hit puberty and accidentally blew up a house? I see a potential scenario now where the avengers are villains tasked by the government to effectively disenfranchise mutants who refused to tagged and branded just because they were born a certain way.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Racism never made sense either. White and black people only difference is complexion. Mutants and avengers only difference is mutants is born with powers and Avengers have to wear a special suit or take a serum.
It actually made perfect sense why one group was treated differently..... unless you think racism is logical :mjpls:.
Well BetchaByGollyWow!
:meloohhh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Spider-Man wears a mask and has been victim to a smear campaign by one of the most-read newspapers in the city since his first appearance and is not part of a family of white celebrities :troll: