Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But The Coli told me Deadpool would never be rated R under Disney. :patrice:

Fred.

I think most of us said we'd be surprised and HOPED they wouldn't nerf it.

this opens up SO MUCH MORE if they don't disneytize Marvel.

Just glad they using some sense. Being that it's Feige, he's earned enough clout and good will to be able to do it too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think most of us said we'd be surprised and HOPED they wouldn't nerf it.

this opens up SO MUCH MORE if they don't disneytize Marvel.

Just glad they using some sense. Being that it's Feige, he's earned enough clout and good will to be able to do it too.

Nah some people claimed it would never happen. I don't remember who, I think a couple of them got banned. It was the more hardcore DC geeks if I remember correctly.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Cold open needs to be a montage of Deadpool showing up late to every Avengers battle, capped with him literally stuck in a portal during the Thanos fight. one arm out, slashing aliens trying to get every Avengers' attention. then everyone turns to dust and just leave him there with no acknowledgement.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Well, well, well I'll be damned. :mjgrin:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought D3 would be R Rated, now with that said, R rated Punisher, Moon Knight & Blade please :mjlit:

With DD being mostly confirmed for SM3 & She Hulk it’s gonna be dope seeing the speculation on where the Netflix characters will turn up, Jessica Jones is Rumored to be in She Hulk too...Iron Fist in Shang Chi? Frank Castle in Moonknight or Armor Wars?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Cold open needs to be a montage of Deadpool showing up late to every Avengers battle, capped with him literally stuck in a portal during the Thanos fight. one arm out, slashing aliens trying to get every Avengers' attention. then everyone turns to dust and just leave him there with no acknowledgement.
expanding on this, here's some more shytty story ideas - the battle ends and we watch everyone mourning Tony. Wade is stuck in the portal watching in the background. he's spitting out alien soot. he's making meta comments about having Downey in the deadpool back in 1997, etc, finally everyone leaves and he catches Wong's attention on the way out. Wong asks who he is, they have a little standoff. Wade makes a bunch of jokes, etc. Wong basically banishes him away and we pick up with Wade later on. He manages to bump into Wong (calls him Wang repeatedly, b/c haha Wade is funny) and Wong brings him to Doctor Strange. That's where his crazy movie takes off. Strange is in the middle of everyone's story in this next phase. This is where Wade tells him about the Xmen, and through multiverse fukkery we bring back the good actors from the Fox X universe.

... none of this will happen, not even close. Have a good one.