Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:francis:It's going to be a long time before we see the Daywalker :mjcry:Nothing is filming so a whole bunch of pushbacks have to happen anyway :snoop:It's going to be cgi overload :whoa:
Black Widow
Eternals
Shang Chi
Dr Strange 2
Black Panther 2
Captain Marvel 2
GotG 3
Thor 4

Our nygga might be 50+ years old (he 46 right now) by the time we see him on the big screen :bryan:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Stunt double galore :sadcam:What if they make Blade on some old Logam shyt:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

In retrospect, Sony owning Spider-Man's rights is a blessing to the character's fan base because they have their own studio and production schedule. They can literally pop out a collaborated MCU Spidey movie every 2 years whereas Dr. Strange and Black Panther gotta wait 4+ years a pop bc there's about 6-8 other MCU franchises jockeying for in-house production at any given time.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In retrospect, Sony owning Spider-Man's rights is a blessing to the character's fan base because they have their own studio and production schedule. They can literally pop out a collaborated MCU Spidey movie every 2 years whereas Dr. Strange and Black Panther gotta wait 4+ years a pop bc there's about 6-8 other MCU franchises jockeying for in-house production at any given time.
I really wish they would surprise/shock us and announce that they're filming Black Panther 2 and 3 back to back. After this long a wait (yes I know other Marvel sequels have waited this long) it would be dope if the events of part 2 set up a Major event in part 3. Even if its Civil War style sequel.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really wish they would surprise/shock us and announce that they're filming Black Panther 2 and 3 back to back. After this long a wait (yes I know other Marvel sequels have waited this long) it would be dope if the events of part 2 set up a Major event in part 3. Even if its Civil War style sequel.
If Disney keeps hemorrhaging money like they are now you best believe they’ll try to force Feige to fast track multiple Black Panther movies along with a couple of Avengers movies. Especially if Eternals &/or Shang-Chi aren’t received well.

I doubt that Disney is happy that Sony has more Marvel movies coming out in 2021 than Disney.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It really is the glaring flaw of having so many franchises yet only so many slots available to shoot. I guess you can argue that the Spidey movies might feel more like fast food every 2 years compared to the well-seasoned steak of a BP movie every 4 years but i dunno whether that's worth it, esp if the fast food is Chick Fil A.

The Nolan Batman movies were every 3-4 years, with varying results as far as quality... so extended development time doesn't necessarily guarantee a better product. That said i think BP has the propensity to be a 4-5 movie franchise like Thor. Tho i guess every other franchise could argue that as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL