Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jessica jones actress needs to stay and her ex bestfriend killer:ufdup:Madame Gao needs to be retconned as being alive through multiverse fukkery and my man Nobu Nobu Nobu Nobu:birdman:
already rumors about her in She Hulk, which is fine. she's kind of a weak character to toss in the MCU but that'd still be cool.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't think there's any amount of marketing that could make me want to see She Hulk, Loki or Hawkeye. :francis:

And I'm usually very open minded about obscure/weak characters.
They need to really give Hawkeye that Stephen Amell Arrow approach and make him do serious damage. Catching 10 bodies first episode type shyt because Hawkeye/Ronin is a dope ass character.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They need to really give Hawkeye that Stephen Amell Arrow approach and make him do serious damage. Catching 10 bodies first episode type shyt because Hawkeye/Ronin is a dope ass character.

It doesn't seem like it's going that route my iron breh.

It looks like some corny pass the torch coming of age bullshyt for bishop so they can replace the OG one

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect the MCU to completely kill of and and change the rest of the marvel 616 once they get rolling.

The xmen will be antsy, LGBTQ spokes persons.

The FF will be some weird CW like family

And cosmic threats and street level villains will be like saturday morning cartoon villains.

It's a gift and a curse, I think the marvel comics and games has taken nothing but a nose dive since the success of the movies.

And that's probably ok for marvel because all in all it's about exposing the brand and selling product, and the MCU does that and will continue to do that if they make these movies and disney + shows right.