MARVEL HALTS PRODUCTION OF FANTASTIC FOUR AND X-MEN COLLECTIBLES

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Breh!! This has been my biggest hang up with Marvel. shyt literally has me like :mindblown: The lack of quality product on the video game front is killing me son. The last dope Marvel Universe game we got was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1, MUA 2 tried to tackle civil war but it was just meh.

Imagine getting a next gen avengers or xmen title with a party system or gameplay similar to Dragon Age. That shyt would be :ohlawd:
All these I.P's,all these genre possibilities...and all we get in recent memory is a lego game:beli:
Is the casual market for games not big enough for them?:beli:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one still isn't completely right because Hulk is under a similar deal as Namor/Spidey in the sense they can use him for Avengers movies but a solo Hulk movie would still have to go through Universal.

U sure? I thought the hulk flick with norton was under marvel studios completely. I kno the universal deal if for their likeness at the amusement parks but thats not gonna be renewed whenever it expires so disney can open their own marvel theme park :ohhh:

I didnt know they had some rights to use Namor! We got 4 illuminati members

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh!! This has been my biggest hang up with Marvel. shyt literally has me like :mindblown: The lack of quality product on the video game front is killing me son. The last dope Marvel Universe game we got was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1, MUA 2 tried to tackle civil war but it was just meh.

Imagine getting a next gen avengers or xmen title with a party system or gameplay similar to Dragon Age. That shyt would be :ohlawd:

Closest thing is marvel lego heroes breh. Bought it for my kids but i legit turn that shyt on and be flying around new york as the silver surfer :takedat:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
U sure? I thought the hulk flick with norton was under marvel studios completely. I kno the universal deal if for their likeness at the amusement parks but thats not gonna be renewed whenever it expires so disney can open their own marvel theme park :ohhh:

I didnt know they had some rights to use Namor! We got 4 illuminati members

The Incredible Hulk happened before they were bought by Disney and Marvel Studios still needed outside distributors (Paramount for their new properties). They struck a deal with Universal for the Hulk because they still had the rights but no plans for another movie until Marvel came knocking.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The second wolverine film isn't that bad. It's most def better than GR2 and GL

That's what I'm like. The Wolverine wasn't a bad movie.

shyt like GR2, GL, Dylan Dog are terrible.

I wasnt really feeling that robotic samurai thingy... it wasnt a terrible movie.... however

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still like the Disney way, it seems like the let Marvel and their other companies be to their own devices while Warner needs to alway be in the loop with their hands in the pockets some cases fukking shyt up

You say this after they just allowed George Miller to put $150M into a franchise that hadn't had a film in a couple decades and do whatever he wanted with practical effects. :beli: