MARVEL HALTS PRODUCTION OF FANTASTIC FOUR AND X-MEN COLLECTIBLES

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After those 2 Ghost rider bullshyt movies by Sony, I'm pretty sure Marvel wants to wait a mn before tackling that again :pachaha:

The marvel name by itself would be enough for people to go see it.. lets be real who thought casting Nicholas Cage would be a good ghost rider

Truth be told .... GR2 was better than both F4 movies, both Wolverines, Spidey 3, and X3

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:leostare:
marvel did not thrive.
they are Disney, marvel is just a name and hood ornament.
it is nowhere near the company it was.
we are just being nice cause marvel holds this place in out hearts.
yet,

Gotdamn breh!!! That was cold!!!:russ:

I think in being fair, if one is to use that as a weapon to knock Marvel, now would be a pretty good moment to reinforce the fact that the same can be said about DC.

They are Warner, DC is just a name and Hood ornament.

In the grande scheme of things. This has never really been Marvel vs DC but really Disney vs Warner.

I still like the Disney way, it seems like the let Marvel and their other companies be to their own devices while Warner needs to alway be in the loop with their hands in the pockets some cases fukking shyt up

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No it wasn't that shyt was utter trash, then again you might be right bc all those movies was utter trash so it's really does not matter which was best :laugh:

Na!!! I think that's a bit harsh

Utter trash is movies like Catwoman , Elektra, Spidey 3, and Jonah Hex.

Those movies weren't as bad as the 4 mentioned above and GR was by far superior

Lol

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:leostare:

Gotdamn breh!!! That was cold!!!:russ:

I think in being fair, if one is to use that as a weapon to knock Marvel, now would be a pretty good moment to reinforce the fact that the same can be said about DC.

They are Warner, DC is just a name and Hood ornament.

In the grande scheme of things. This has never really been Marvel vs DC but really Disney vs Warner.

I still like the Disney way, it seems like the let Marvel and their other companies be to their own devices while Warner needs to alway be in the loop with their hands in the pockets some cases fukking shyt up

:usure:
Why do you think WheDon and Edgar wright left

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Na!!! I think that's a bit harsh

Utter trash is movies like Catwoman , Elektra, Spidey 3, and Jonah Hex.

Those movies weren't as bad as the 4 mentioned above and GR was by far superior

Lol
I put all these movies in the same category breh. I won't even entertain them shyt when they come on T.V. you would have to pay me to watch any of that shyt. And add Green Lantern to that list of turds :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I put all these movies in the same category breh. I won't even entertain them shyt when they come on T.V. you would have to pay me to watch any of that shyt. And add Green Lantern to that list of turds :scust:

I feel you.... I just can't bring myself to throw all those in the same pot lol

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Only read a couple series every now and then but real talk I'm tired of them sitting on their ass with these videogames,especially after all these years of them slingin garbage movie games at us. Wasted potential:upsetfavre:

Breh!! This has been my biggest hang up with Marvel. shyt literally has me like :mindblown: The lack of quality product on the video game front is killing me son. The last dope Marvel Universe game we got was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1, MUA 2 tried to tackle civil war but it was just meh.

Imagine getting a next gen avengers or xmen title with a party system or gameplay similar to Dragon Age. That shyt would be :ohlawd: