Marvel 'changed all of its plans' to make Jonathan Majors the center of its universe

Daps
I think a lot of posters and I hate to say this but.... they just aren't very bright. The two situations here are not the same.

Miller's movie is finished. That's why it's going to be in theaters.

Majors doesn't have a finished film that's set to open as far as I know.

The Batgirl movie was finished. They wrote that off on taxes. They could have written the Flash movie off on taxes too.

:sas2:

I got no problem with you, breh, but arguments like these are how I know who's not black. It's obvious what's going on here but yall wanna pretend racism isn't involved.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Batgirl movie was finished. They wrote that off on taxes. They could have written the Flash movie off on taxes too.

I got no problem with you, breh, but arguments like these are how I know who's not black. It's obvious what's going on here but yall wanna pretend racism isn't involved.

WTF DOES WARNER HAVE TO
DO WITH WHAT DISNEY DECIDES
TO DO WITH MAJORS?

NOT SURE WHY YALL
KEEP GOING BACK & FORTH
ON THE 2.
:devil:
:evil:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Jesus it seemed like that after loki....I hope they get this dude out the paint.:snoop:

He is not Kang. That after credits, council of Kangs scene was some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Worse modern CGI I've seen. shyt was cringe. Whenever he yells its cringe. Nobody scared of this nikka. Thanos aint raised his voice once but had nikkas fleeing planets. Everytime we seen this nikka, he taking an L. Get a fukking line up!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

What the hell kind of comparison is this lol... Bro, you're out of your mind in this thread. Batgirl was a piece of shyt $90M movie that they deemed to be a disaster and didn't want to put any more money into it. That's why it got shelved.

They aren't going to shelve a $200M+ movie that people are saying is "good" because of Ezra Miller. The movie is finished. It's coming out.

Daps
What the hell kind of comparison is this lol... Bro, you're out of your mind in this thread. Batgirl was a piece of shyt $90M movie that they deemed to be a disaster and didn't want to put any more money into it. That's why it got shelved.

They aren't going to shelve a $200M+ movie that people are saying is "good" because of Ezra Miller. The movie is finished. It's coming out.

Who said the movie was a disaster? :mjpls: :sas2:

White execs. White execs who didn't want Batgirl to be black.

Daps
How is Ezra Miller's career "good". He has no future roles right now. He's not even promoting this movie. He's nowhere near anyone in Hollywood at the moment. What's good about it?

I can't wait until Ezra Miller is paraded in front of the cameras in a few weeks. I'm going to be @ing you so much that you gon want to put me on ignore :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

lol Batgirl was a mid budget streaming release, this is a big budget movie with huge cameos.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Jesus it seemed like that after loki....I hope they get this dude out the paint.:snoop:

He is not Kang. That after credits, council of Kangs scene was some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Worse modern CGI I've seen. shyt was cringe. Whenever he yells its cringe. Nobody scared of this nikka. Thanos aint raised his voice once but had nikkas fleeing planets. Everytime we seen this nikka, he taking an L. Get a fukking line up!

@Fillerguy why does he need a line up? His hairstyle looked nice to me the way it was as Kang the Conqueror. Also, his hairstyle looked nice in the Creed movie as well. Don't see what the issue is with how he had his hair. 🤔🤔