Marvel 'changed all of its plans' to make Jonathan Majors the center of its universe

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One is a convicted felon (RDJ) one is not (JM). One was already found guilty while one has not

Yes I am aware of that but it does not change the state of the world we are in TODAY, I don't like nor do I agree with it, don't aim your ire nor attempt to explain anything to me, save that for those making the decisions

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yes I am aware of that but it does not change the state of the world we are in TODAY, I don't like nor do I agree with it, don't aim your ire nor attempt to explain anything to me, save that for those making the decisions
I'm not explaining anything I'm just stating facts. One was found guilty while one is innocent until proven guilty

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One is a convicted felon (RDJ) one is not (JM). One was already found guilty while one has not
None of that changes anything that I said. There is a difference between getting arrested for drug charges 15 years ago versus being up on charges for assaulting a woman (multiple women if you believe the reports) RIGHT NOW. It’s going to be looked at through a different lens. RDJ spent years doing low budget indie films before Marvel gave him another shot at mainstream.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"FANS"? if they can look past Robert Downey Jr's criminal history then they can do the same for Johnathan
If they can get the PR team Warner DC got for Ezra, he may have a chance.

nikkas willing to ignore they a grooming burglar cult leader cause they wanna see Keaton as Batman again.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they can get the PR team Warner DC got for Ezra, he may have a chance.

nikkas willing to ignore they a grooming burglar cult leader cause they wanna see Keaton as Batman again.
Easy to ignore him when the studio has no problem hiding him because they can easily replace him in their new universe and Ezra wasn’t really a household name. He has no projects lined up DC or non DC.

Majors’ name was huge when the allegations came out, he has shyt coming out in a few months and was the franchise of the next phase with a lot of upcoming projects for Marvel.

Gunn and DC have been able to punt any questions about Ezra because he’s done after this movie. After June 16th, they don’t have to talk about this man ever again.

Marvel can’t punt because as of now, Majors is a key piece in the MCU through at least 2026.

Last edited: