Marvel 'changed all of its plans' to make Jonathan Majors the center of its universe

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas love playing obtuse just like the argument with Wesley being too old to reprise Blade
This board sho loves showing naked ass towards black men and playing deaf, dumb and doofy on subjects like this
This board is either two things
Digital blackface
Cornball ass nikkas
No in betweens

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Andy Muschietti, the film's director, recently said that if the movie does well enough to warrant a second movie he intends to bring back Miller as the Scarlet Speedster.

"If [a sequel] happens, yes," Muschietti said. "I don't think there's anyone that can play that character as well as they did
. The other depictions of the character are great, but with this particular vision of the character, they just excelled in doing it. The two Barrys - it feels like a character that was made for them."

Hmmm...

Daps

I saw that fool at the premiere just the other day.

Paraded in front of cameras just like I said. And as the post right above shows, they already planning his redemption arc. They just making sure he's stable and taking his medicine consistently first. After that, he's gonna get another big push.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw that fool at the premiere just the other day.

Paraded in front of cameras just like I said. And as the post right above shows, they already planning his redemption arc. They just making sure he's stable and taking his medicine consistently first. After that, he's gonna get another big push.
I think you are reaching. Of course, was going to be at the premier but he isn't doing press. Majority of the comments with him in posts for the movie have been negative also

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Ill See You Soon Kang GIF - Ill See You Soon Kang Jonathan Majors GIFs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s business all the way around. If you like Johnathan Majors, you’d better watch Loki 2 on Disney plus

Yeah i dont think hes going to make it. Not quite enough public outrage backing him,plus its Disney. Plus his characterization in Antman wasnt so memorable that he cant be replaced.

Only way they migh not,is if this universe is coming to an end anyway like I suspect

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah i dont think hes going to make it. Not quite enough public outrage backing him,plus its Disney. Plus his characterization in Antman wasnt so memorable that he cant be replaced.

Only way they migh not,is if this universe is coming to an end anyway like I suspect

They pushed the Kang’s dynasty movie back at least a year so I think all options are still on the table