@Marvel... Broke Wave and myself would like some answers to posts you've been ducking.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watchig Hebrew Israelite videos on YouTube nonstop for the past four days. These nikkas are nuts but I'll be damned if the fukkery they cause ain't some of the funniest shyt I've seen. :heh:

Especially that Zabach nikka. :pachaha:

Lol you should see the videos where separate camps clown each other to Bolivia. Some of these nikkas been gettin at each other since the mid 90's.

Speaking of Zabach, one of these camps had a whole video goin in on dude. Straight up called my g Lionel Richie :laff:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hypocritical ass shyt:mjlol:

using the bible as a source to check someone who uses the bible to check others

:wow:

i swear man
i hate you people:wow:

:what: What?

If someone is parroting half witted theories from a group that blatantly twists bible verses outta context, doesn't it make logical sense to present w/e that person is quoting in it's proper context? Especially when sed person is trolling others with those same half witted theories?

I swear some of y'all lack common sense.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:what: What?

If someone is parroting half witted theories from a group that blatantly twists bible verses outta context, doesn't it make logical sense to present w/e that person is quoting in it's proper context? Especially when sed person is trolling others with those same half witted theories?

I swear some of y'all lack common sense.
proper context of the Bible:mjlol:

i fukking swear man

i hate you people

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
proper context of the Bible:mjlol:

i fukking swear man

i hate you people

facepalm-gif-33.gif

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Czar is like the internet israelite boogeyman shyt is fukking hilarious :russ:

Lol breh, I refuse to believe that a dude (@Marvel) who claims to have two Masters couldn't tell the difference between descendants and ancestors.

You're not an Israelite. Stop living in a fantasy.
Where do your descendants come from? :lupe:

I don't have any descendants yet :skip:

na but for real, I thought you were a "so called African," like, from Africa Africa, not "African-American." Do I have you confused with someone else?

Either way you're not an Israelite.

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
nikkas wanna claim ancient lineage, but cant trace their direct ancestors past 1850 :snoop:
Im pro-Black pan-African, but the second someone start talking that israelite talk, they lose all creditability. What the fukk does that israelite stuff have to do with the issues we as a collective are facing today?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why are you liberal cacs attacking this man? trying to shout down the opinion of someone you tolerant motherfukkers don't like ehh?

Perhaps the huffington post would be a better place for you clowns to post. They are very intolerant of differing viewpoints over there. Something i'm sure you guys will feel comfortable about.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you liberal cacs attacking this man? trying to shout down the opinion of someone you tolerant motherfukkers don't like ehh?

Perhaps the huffington post would be a better place for you clowns to post. They are very intolerant of differing viewpoints over there. Something i'm sure you guys will feel comfortable about.

baby-crying-o.gif

^That's all I saw in your post breh. Negged for not knowing what's going on.

Btw, I'm neither liberal nor conservative, and definitely not a cac.

Last edited: