@Marvel... Broke Wave and myself would like some answers to posts you've been ducking.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atleast Dollaboy is a clever and funny. This nikka Marvel has the IQ of a small child to believe the stupid shyt he's saying.

Ham (Nobody) dominates distance running while Jake(nobody) dominates explosive sports? What kind of dumb shyt is that to actually BELIEVE IN? :laff:

And that whole East Africa is Ham bullshyt came from white racist scientists in the 1800's and it was quickly refuted. Forget all that, answer my question about rare meat and blood.

This dude's whole polemic concerning rare steaks is centered around a false belief in Esau. who he believes was somehow white and enjoyed eating bloody meat, even though the bible translation he cites (KJV) incorrectly renders the Greek word for meal as meat..

Hebrews 12:16 Greek Text Analysis

Strong's Greek: 1035. βρῶσις (brósis) -- eating, food
brósis: eating, food
Original Word: βρῶσις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: brósis
Phonetic Spelling: (bro'-sis)
Short Definition: eating, food, a meal, rust
Definition: (a) abstr: eating, (b) food, a meal, (c) rust.

Not to menton the Old Testament verse Hebrews 12:16 is citing clearly says it was a LENTIL STEW, not bloody meat :laff:

Genesis 25:29-34

Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew!)" I’m famished!” (That is why he was also called Edom.)

Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright"

“Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

But Jacob said, “Swear to me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.

Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left.

So Esau despised his birthright.

And what color is lentil stew?

DzLBOXD.jpg

:dead:

But if by some miracle Esau actually DID like his meats rare, his father Isaac must've liked them too, since Esau hunted and prepared his favorite meals.

Genesis 25:28

Now Isaac loved Esau, because he had a taste for game, but Rebekah loved Jacob.

Genesis 27:1-4

Now it came to pass, when Isaac was old and his eyes were so dim that he could not see, that he called Esau his older son and said to him, “My son.” And he answered him, “Here I am.”

Then he said, “Behold now, I am old. I do not know the day of my death. Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. And make me savory food, such as I love, and bring it to me that I may eat, that my soul may bless you before I die.

@Marvel has no common sense. That's why he won't even address your post. You were absolutely right and he can't admit it, which is common trait among "Hebrew-Israelite" types.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Didn't that Marvel dude used to be a basic run-of-the-mill Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson-dikkriding group economics/cacs/c00ns/feminism/gay agenda blah blah blah coli "militant"?

Then all of a sudden he started posting all this crazy ass Hebrew Israelite gibberish overnight like :wtf:

Is he losing his mind or something?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't that Marvel dude used to be a basic run-of-the-mill Tariq Nasheed/Umar Johnson-dikkriding group economics/cacs/c00ns/feminism/gay agenda blah blah blah coli "militant"?

Then all of a sudden he started posting all this crazy ass Hebrew Israelite gibberish overnight like :wtf:

Is he losing his mind or something?

I think dude has always been disingenuous and this is his new trolling gimmick.

Cause I can't see someone with two Masters and a bunch of degrees in sociology, biology, genetics, history (etc) being as off as he is on topics he should know by heart.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall first mistake is actually paying attention to that idiot @Marvel :ufdup: in the first place

While I completely agree with you concerning @Marvel stupidity, dude must still be held accountable for his words. I believe the bible verses are Matthew 12:36-37 since our friend enjoys quoting out the good book.

Matthew 12:36-37

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Now while those verses are in reference to God's judgement, @Broke Wave and I are going to excercise some coli judgement on @Marvel over his careless statements by exposing his igorance to all.

After all, @Marvel is aware that 1 Thessalonians 5:21 calls for him to prove all things. So he can start by proving how he came to such ridiculously dumb conclusions in the OP.

Last edited:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Hey, shut up! Brother @Marvel is a high priest of Kemetian Hebrew Moorish Science and a devout disciple of the Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed and Dr. Umar Johnson, Theoretical Physicist, Pediatric Physician, and Botanist.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watchig Hebrew Israelite videos on YouTube nonstop for the past four days. These nikkas are nuts but I'll be damned if the fukkery they cause ain't some of the funniest shyt I've seen. :heh:

Especially that Zabach nikka. :pachaha: