@Marvel... Broke Wave and myself would like some answers to posts you've been ducking.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
If u read dis u gay
no-god-no_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yes. :pachaha:

He is a new convert though. I don't remember him being like this 2 years ago. Dude now derails every thread with his Black Hebrew Israelite bullshyt.

how did i know :dead:

these dudes are literally nut cases.

good luck arguing with him. They talk a lot of gibberish and are extremely incoherent :pachaha:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did i know :dead:

these dudes are literally nut cases.

good luck arguing with him. They talk a lot of gibberish and are extremely incoherent :pachaha:

Tell me about it breh. I got caught up in that nonsense years ago and sounded WORSE than he does.

Difference is, I was literally in their school and on the corner. Whereas Marvel is a fairweather, online "Israelite".

I'm glad I opened my eyes and stopped messing with that cultic nonsense.
Yes. :pachaha:

He is a new convert though. I don't remember him being like this 2 years ago. Dude now derails every thread with his Black Hebrew Israelite bullshyt.

Interesting.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Isn't @Marvel the son of Nigerian immigrants to the USA?
I thought the Israelite crew believed that it is only those that were taken as slaves that are Israelites?

I'm not flaming/criticising, I'm just looking for more information.
Yeah dude is Nigerian.... :laff: Dude doesn't even know what the fukk he is following.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't @[B]Marvel[/B] the son of Nigerian immigrants to the USA?
I thought the Israelite crew believed that it is only those that were taken as slaves that are Israelites?

I'm not flaming/criticising, I'm just looking for more information.

:mjlol:

I'll wait until he responds before I expose his ignorance some more.

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Atleast Dollaboy is a clever and funny. This nikka Marvel has the IQ of a small child to believe the stupid shyt he's saying.

Ham (Nobody) dominates distance running while Jake(nobody) dominates explosive sports? What kind of dumb shyt is that to actually BELIEVE IN? :laff:

And that whole East Africa is Ham bullshyt came from white racist scientists in the 1800's and it was quickly refuted. Forget all that, answer my question about rare meat and blood.