Marrying Kim Kardashian Was The Single Worst LIFE RUINING Decision Kanye West Made (TIMELINE)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Theraflu you usually have better takes than this. Kanye did this to himself. He was always going to do this to himself. He has untreated mental illness. Jay and Beyonce weren't going to save him. They're lucky they cut ties before the real meltdown could begin.

And we're bigging up "proud slut" Amber Rose now? At least Kim came with her own money. Yall can't divorce yourself from this man. It's really sad.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should we feel sorry for a goofy that knew what a woman was about, pursued her when she was married to another man, then after her divorce married her and gave her kids :unimpressed:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Do y’all ever hold this nikka accountable for HIS actions?
Exactly. It's always everyone but Kanye's fault for his actions

"It's the death of his mum"
"It's the Kardashians fault"
"It's his mental illness"
"It's Candace Owens"
"It's the jooows"

I have never in my life seen a grown ass man cuddled this much :gucci: ,shut is perplexing

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Do y’all ever hold this nikka accountable for HIS actions?
Some of the clowns here see themselves in him. With as little respect as I have for Kim, I respect that she stuck around longer than any other woman he's been with. Kanye west literally became the EXACT thing he rapped about. HE literally became both the 'when he get on he gon leave ya ass for a white girl' guy from gold digger and he 'let the money change him[and] forgot where he came from' from can't tell me nothing.

He's a cautionary tale of how fame and money can change a person dramatically. He had so many chances to get right, so many opportunities, and he's allowed himself to fall off this hard, he's allowed himself to be surrounded by people who only validate his ego because its in their financial interest to do so. He allowed himself to be proudly ignorant and refuse to read books, attend lectures, consult with experts, and value knowledge over ego.

He thought he was a God--don't just take it from me, he literally said that in interviews when he was doing promo for Yeezus. Well, now he's learned that he's not, and he's not immune to the consequences of his own actions. Every aspiring black entertainer should look at him as an example of how not to be once you've made it and to ALWAYS remain grounded.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
The Kardashians are vultures to everyone, including each other, that's just who they are. Can't blame a snake for being a snake. It's what they are. All you can do is avoid them.

But dude was fighting to get away from the cloak of black community protection the whole time (e..g,, His mom, Jay/Bey, etc..) he's been a celebrity and once he was around cacs he could be who he always wanted to be. Which is a white dude.

And since whites weren't going to protect him from himself he imploded.
Story of the scorpion and the frog :francis:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Blame whoever you want....he has a culture of enablers...even just a couple weeks ago that idiot Diddy was on the breakfast club talking about how that fool is a free thinker

Puffy dont need Kanye's money but he is a spineless motherfukker like so many others.....If more people told that dude to shut the fukk up he might have wisened up long ago.

But no ohmergahd Kanye is a musical genius...he is a fashion genius...he just trolling he just blah blah blah BLAH fukkING BLAH

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Oh and by the way if I was to do a search wayback to see what coli dudes were saying when it was announced he and Kim K were getting married I would bet money it would be 80% or so of you giving him props for pulling that down