Marrying Kim Kardashian Was The Single Worst LIFE RUINING Decision Kanye West Made (TIMELINE)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i dont necessarily disagree, but i think it all started with his mom’s passing. his whole sound changed when he quit making beats, went from backpacker/boombap type sound to autotune rappin with young jeezy trap pop music. he went from pro-black, neo-soul kanye to wanting to fit in with gay europeon fashion designers ye, to alt-right cac shyt when they ‘wouldnt let him in’, so he goin in on ‘jews’ now. dude is a spoiled brat who throws tantrums when he doesnt get his way, like some maury/dr phil episode. :snoop:

his mom’s passing did a whole number on him.
True that had an impact on him but I agree the Kardashians had more of an impact. If Kanye was married to someone who actually gave a fukk about his mental health, instead of obsessing over nonstop media saturation, he'd likely be in a better situation right now. They exploited his condition.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame the Kardashians for this. It was all on Kanye. For a while there she was trying to bail him out and defend him and finally just gave up. He's spiraling on his own because he has access to tremendous wealth and refuses to take his meds. That has nothing to do with his ex-wife who tried to keep him on them. His big mistake was talking trash about Jewish people. You can get away with shytting on Black people as much as you want because culturally the US is accustomed to side stepping this and making excuses. Once you come after Jewish people they lose their minds. The Holocaust was too recent and horrific and happened to people that now white people look back on and think look like them. Black people? For the most part people can forget it and make it open season.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Bm said he won when he married Kim. Bw who said otherwise were called jealous and bitter. Don't switch it up now lol.
Kim has nothing to do with his actions. Everything Kanye has done to lose what he had was his fault and his fault only.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
100%

When his mom passed away he lived with Jay Z and Beyonce for about 3 years hence bar Taylor gate we didn't hear much about his 'craziness'.

Jay Z and Beyonce are very private (and knew him) and fought against him marrying Kim K (They liked Amber).

He fell out with them after they didn't attend his wedding
I've always said his mother was the one pulling coat and keeping him is check. Jay-Z and Beyonce seemed to have been surrogate parents for him and tried to keep him in line, but eventually the Kardashian vultures got their talons in him and bled him dry.

They used him as a come up and threw his ass in the garbage can. They're Hollywood elites now. He's radioactive. :francis:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:mjlol:

U go out and buy a 2008 Honda Accord for $20,000 with 175,000 miles on it , a spare tire on it and the back bumper dragging on the ground, do u blame the car for going out on you when u leave the lot or blame your dumb ass for purchasing it in the first place?

Kanye and the world knew this bytch and her family was no good and he made the decision to wife a hoe

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I've always said his mother was the one pulling coat and keeping him is check. Jay-Z and Beyonce seemed to have been surrogate parents for him and tried to keep him in line, but eventually the Kardashian vultures got their talons in him and bled him dry.

They used him as a come up and threw his ass in the garbage can. They're Hollywood elites now. He's radioactive. :francis:

The Kardashians are vultures to everyone, including each other, that's just who they are. Can't blame a snake for being a snake. It's what they are. All you can do is avoid them.

But dude was fighting to get away from the cloak of black community protection the whole time (e..g,, His mom, Jay/Bey, etc..) he's been a celebrity and once he was around cacs he could be who he always wanted to be. Which is a white dude.

And since whites weren't going to protect him from himself he imploded.