Marrying Kim Kardashian Was The Single Worst LIFE RUINING Decision Kanye West Made (TIMELINE)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Retarded thread, Kim was obedient as fukk their whole marriage, she was an extremely useful promotional tool for Kanye.

Just because he ended up going crazy doesn't mean we rewrite history.

Kanye is an insecure little man who pretends to be pro black to finesse nikkas. If he was legit he would be a serious threat cause he controlled that whole family at one point
Do y’all ever hold this nikka accountable for HIS actions?

When did Kanye live with Jay-Z and Beyonce?

I can't imagine that's true

Nah. As much as I don’t care for that family and I wish they would disappear .. we can’t blame him on her. If anything that peering allowed for us to see who he truly was .. a white black man. He knew like a lot of folks that in order to get hot you have to first go through us ( black folks) to get to the rest. This is the one black man I don’t think they ruined .. he was well on his way before they entered.

Maybe Kris amplified it, but we don't know exactly what happened behind closed doors. Ye been a nut since day one.

Let's not forget the White Jesus piece because "it looked better". All the goofy fashion around Late Registration. The ranting about not being in fashion. It's been there.

At some point personal accountability needs to come in to play. Plenty of bipolar people don't act this way.

Retarded thread, Kim was obedient as fukk their whole marriage, she was an extremely useful promotional tool for Kanye.

Kanye is an insecure little man who pretends to be pro black to finesse nikkas. If he was legit he would be a serious threat cause he controlled that whole family at one point

TOTALLY DISAGREE

It's more than Kim IT IS HER LIFESTYLE. Not her as a wife

Regardless of how 'she' was Jay Z was RIGHT. Kanye West was never and should NEVER EVER been on a reality tv show.

The entire premise of reality TV was NOT his lane AT ALL. He should have stuck to what he knew, music, fashion and art and married ANYONe but someone whose job required him to be filmed and in the papers everyday.

Even those 'real housewives shows' people get their lives ruined on there

I repeat. Kim K's life is based on reality TV, Over exposure and Headlines, 'Kanye is ill' was a storyline in many episodes.

He needs to have stayed with a non reality tv chick it could have been ANYONE tbh a singer or actress like Amber

But REALITY TV is something he should never had did and Jay Z was right!

If he stuck to making his shoes, doing music and remaining with his lil crew he wouldn't have even had this mass exposure.

Her entire career is based on her speaking to the press and filming her life

HiS DEF JAM/ROC NATION handlers had kept his crazy under cover by doing the opposite....

RIHANNA, BEYONCE, AMBER ROSE, HIS BLACK EX OR JAY WOULD NEVER DO THE POST BELOW AND YOU KNOW IT!

kim-kardashian-story-kany-kb-inline-200722-v2.jpg

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is looking for a way to excuse kanye arrogance and idiocy. I dont agree with blaming his union with kardashian for that. Hold him to account

He needed to continue to be conserved by his original family.

Going on a reality tv show which required him create story lines was the worst thing he could do.

He should have had a baby with amber, stuck with jay z, rihanna and beyonce and called it a day.

mentally ill people need to stay in safe spaces....

Hence his craziness (in full extent) was hidden for so long

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
How is this shyt any different than some Lipstick Alley shyt?

What is wrong wit y’all?

Keep up

We've been speaking about Kanye for some days now

He is one of the most iconic A-List rappers who is getting a public flogging like never seen before.

Keep up

Go on CNN, Bloomberg and the New York Times. It's the biggest news story today

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Keep up

We've been speaking about Kanye for some days now

He is one of the most iconic A-List rappers who is getting a public flogging like never seen before.

Keep up

Go on CNN, Bloomberg and the New York Times. It's the biggest news story today

Yea all of this is gossip, I’m good…enjoy tho.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
ayoooooo…!:ohhh:

she washin her hands of all her ‘past’ and tryin to reinvent herself:whoo:she tryin to go for the gettin wifed up by a billionaire look

She got embarrassed after ruining that Marilyn Monroe dress. She said don’t worry I’ll lose a bit of weight but she still fukked it up. There was a lot of backlash. She stayed losing weight since. I think they took the air out her ass too :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Kim didn't want him. It was all a plot by Kris Jenner and Kim and probably a few others to use his connections to increase their family's wealth and fame.

:russ:

SHE was a promotional tool for Ye????
Oh pleaseeeeeee
She told Ye to convince Hov and Beyonce to come on her trash reality show and invited them to their wedding.

Neither Hov nor Bey wanted to go anywhere near that trash family!!