Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Got around to season 14 finally. That Jamaican chick Jasmina was bad. Too bad Haitian breh didn't know how to handle that. She threw him so many layups but dude was in his head.

Olajuwan and Katina are very compatible as a couple. hope they make it.

That Asian couple will probably make it work too. Unless that hating ass tranny brother in law starts some bullshyt.

The two white chicks on the show were both batshyt crazy. :picard:

I'll watch season 15 a few months from now when the show is done airing.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
On top of that, the problem with him is that he's too worried and asking "So how are you feeling today, have your feelings changed?"

Instead of just going with the flow, showing confidence and affection. And make the initiative to touch her, cuddle, kiss, etc. Even Jasmina mentioned to her friend that Michael never initiates any affection

Dude is clueless :heh:

Dude simply had no game. It was hard to watch. Because it's clear that they have a lot in common and would be a good fit if they got past that one hurdle. But dude was too tentative. Plus he got too caught up on the vulnerability trap :francis:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Noi has the worst personality on the show, dare I say even worse than Lindsey

Did you see the scene when Steve took Noi to his home where he grew up? Noi was literally HATING because (I'm paraphrasing) "Wow, it seems like he grew up so well, and well adjusted. Looks like he got everything he wanted in life. While I had a rough childhood"

Then the moment when Steve was showing his old music from high school to Noi with his mom there, and his mom singing to his music. Noi again was like "Oh wow, he had such a happy childhood. He's so lucky. I could tell I am mentally stronger than him because I had to be"

Probably the biggest hater and worst personality I've ever seen on this show :mjlol::scust::scust::scust:

That chick was just terrible. But I think they'll stay together for a long time. Especially if dude puts a baby in her.

Edit: just saw the update. They divorced now. Wow. Steve is better off though. She was a childish ass 30+ year old with deep insecurities. Made ol boy out to be a bum, just cause he wasn't on the 9-5 grind like she was. Very short-sighted, miserable person.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
This is another season where I don't think any of these couples are good for each other long term.

It seems like they deliberately pick these ppl for fukkery purposes. I haven't seen this season, but they had to have known that the two white chicks and the Asian chick were nuts from all the interviews they did with them in season 14. And then Jasmina's fine ass never had a real relationship and came from a broken home. Not the best candidate for a marriage.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11314b60-9222-11ed-ae75-c3f88bcc7507_450_250.png

Kirsten from the new season is a dyme, her ass is getting eaten on first sight :wow: :shaq:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Got around to season 14 finally. That Jamaican chick Jasmina was bad. Too bad Haitian breh didn't know how to handle that. She threw him so many layups but dude was in his head.

Olajuwan and Katina are very compatible as a couple. hope they make it.

That Asian couple will probably make it work too. Unless that hating ass tranny brother in law starts some bullshyt.

The two white chicks on the show were both batshyt crazy. :picard:

I'll watch season 15 a few months from now when the show is done airing.
:francis: