Marlon Wayans Finally GOT ONE with this! Stand Up Special God Loves Me

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He bodied Chris rock and will smith for an hour straight. :myman: It’s good to see this type of raw comedy in todays day and age where everyone is PC and scared to ruin relationships. These jokes were way more savage than what Chris rock said to will and there won’t be one tweet from either party trying to shame him.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
He actually funded the special out of his own pocket and licensed it to HBO

This is common, it's called a Do it Yourselfer. There's an O&A radio show with Patrice O'Neal breaking this down. He said at the time the biggest one was Katt William's Pimp Chronicle Pt 1.

I can try to find it if you want. I found it interesting he also broke down comedians and the crowds they attract. He was right because this was years before black people nationwide fukked with Bill Burr.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is common, it's called a Do it Yourselfer. There's an O&A radio show with Patrice O'Neal breaking this down. He said at the time the biggest one was Katt William's Pimp Chronicle Pt 1.

I can try to find it if you want. I found it interesting and he also broke down which comedians and their crowds. He was right because this was years before black people nationwide fukked with Bill Burr.

Find it! I need to hear this