Marlo Stanfield is the most misunderstood character in the TV History

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
not only Prince from The Supreme Team is the closest to what a real life Marlo probably was, he also looked like a lightskin version of him. Jamie Hector def coulda played him
Yeah they say Marlo was based Timmirror Stanfield and his half brother Marlowe Bates mostly and also a guy named Linwood Williams. All Baltimore kingpins who all murdered a lot of people. Timmirror and Marlowe are both doing life in prison for multiple bodies

Marlo having that security guard killed is based on a real life incident when Linwood Williams had an argument with a security guard at a local grocery store and had him killed soon after.

Marlowe Bates actually has a website: Through The Wire – The true Marlow Stanfield Story

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Yeah they say Marlo was based Timmirror Stanfield and his half brother Marlowe Bates mostly and also a guy named Linwood Williams. All Baltimore kingpins who all murdered a lot of people. Timmirror and Marlowe are both doing life in prison for multiple bodies

Marlo having that security guard killed is based on a real life incident when Linwood Williams had an argument with a security guard at a local grocery store and had him killed soon after.

Marlowe Bates actually has a website: Through The Wire – The true Marlow Stanfield Story

yeah ima check it out good look

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was this ever confirmed? I always thought that he just knew that Michael was being touched just by the look of his face.

Yeah, the writer admitted that was why Chris went wild on Michael’s stepdad

I think Chris was molested or raped when in prison. Its obvious he went crazy because Michael’s step dad was molesting him and his brother, but it’s definitely suggested Chris knew what that was like.

His step dad admitted to raping dudes in prison, and that’s when Chris blacked out.