Marlo Stanfield is the most misunderstood character in the TV History

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Lmaooo

Op a psychopath

Marlo literally walks into that store and steals an item while looking directly at the security guard and oh dude was like “I’m not tryna be on no bull but as a man that’s bogus” and got clipped

OP is like…. That’s a respectable opinion but the streets are evil

Huh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
giphy.gif

InnocentNecessaryBobcat-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_m1ucfuJuWG1qdato8o3_250.gif

yeah, why would we ever think this man is evil :heh:

Bunk was that nikka for real :wow:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He was a legit sociopath breh :mjlol:

Not in any point this dude looked like he was having fun, even when he piping ol girl in the car he looked like he wanted to murder her :mjlol:

Not to mention being in one of the most innocent places on the planet in the French Antilles or wherever he was acting all tough in the bank with a female teller. Like nikka relax. :mjlol:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Butchie assisted in Omar robbing Marlo. He deserved it. But I get it he’s blind so people feel sorry for him. But he was in the streets nonetheless and assisted Omar in his revenge for an issue he started in the first place by being fooled by Prop Joe.
he also helped pass that dirty package to the guard who was giving Wee-Bey a hard time, did he not? how many people died that night? i loved Butchie but he had that coming, karmically.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know people disliked Marlo until I read online opinions about the show. A lot of it seemed like white people disappointed that he was just a drug lord. There was no random scene of him listening to jazz or building computers, so people could say oh look he's multi faceted lol. "Everyone stay who they are." And he definitely stayed who he was.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marlo and his crew were difinetly darker and more sinister than the Barksdale crew. I think it was done on purpose. The writers probably became worried that they were glorifying a drug crew by writing and casting the Barksdale crew as charismatic and likable characters.

So they had to make them unlikeable. Even the way Marlo and his crew looked and dressed was different. Avon and String were well dressed and suave dudes:dame: They appealed to women. Can’t say the same about Marlo and Chris with their wack ass clothes and dusty appearances.