Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PlayStation all stars racers
Crash team racing
Nickelodeon kart racers
Hell I think sonic had one too

They've all tried and failed.

If it was as easy as you say it is and all that money is just sitting there like a great big p*ssy waiting to get fukked it would have been done.

Matter of desire my ass....and mario is like the number 1 character in the entire world. Bigger than Mickey mouse, bugs bunny and spongebob.

Keep fukking around, it's only a matter of time before you pull a dollar bill out of your wallet and it has Mario's face on it.
PlayStation all stars wasn’t good (gotta be that)

crash team isn’t a first party title, could have been during the ps1/2 era but not now

I never played on a Nickelodeon console so I’m gonna assume that’s not a first party either

Sonic isn’t first party at the moment either so in conclusion the worst of the bunch didn’t work (ps allstars) People didn’t leave ps allstars to go to Mario Kart so you have no points sir:stop:

Meanwhile my point still stands. The sonic game is better than Mario kart btw, you should try it. There’s also a kart racing game coming to current Gen consoles that’s better, much better imo. I was in the beta, And it’ll be free to play. that doesn’t mean It’ll be popular but BUT…. If Xbox was to create a kart racing first party title are you saying the gaming universe wouldn’t check to see if it’s worthy? I disagree

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
PlayStation all stars wasn’t good (gotta be that)

crash team isn’t a first party title, could have been during the ps1/2 era but not now

I never played on a Nickelodeon console so I’m gonna assume that’s not a first party either

Sonic isn’t first party at the moment either so in conclusion the worst of the bunch didn’t work (ps allstars) People didn’t leave ps allstars to go to Mario Kart so you have no points sir:stop:

Meanwhile my point still stands. The sonic game is better than Mario kart btw, you should try it. There’s also a kart racing game coming to current Gen consoles that’s better, much better imo. I was in the beta, And it’ll be free to play. that doesn’t mean It’ll be popular but BUT…. If Xbox was to create a kart racing first party title are you saying the gaming universe wouldn’t check to see if it’s worthy? I disagree

There are no kart racers better then Mario Kart. Cut it out!

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been wanting to get a switch is it still worth it ?

Man…get one. Get the oled & don’t wait on better hardware otherwise like dude suggested or you’ll be shorting yourself of experiencing a great console which would likely take years.. $350 ain’t much.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People didn’t leave ps allstars to go to Mario Kart so you have no points sir:stop:

Meanwhile my point still stands. The sonic game is better than Mario kart btw, you should try it. …. If Xbox was to create a kart racing first party title are you saying the gaming universe wouldn’t check to see if it’s worthy? I disagree

First of all can't nobody leave nothing to go to Mario Kart. Mario Kart been holding it down since snes. There is no competition. They run the shyt.

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Ain't no sonic game better than mario. They are good, some great but never better.

If Xbox made a game people would play it. No doubt. That's what gamers do, play games.

But there's a reason mario Kart 8 has sold 37 millions copies and is the best selling racer of all time. And it's not because the market just hasn't tried to compete.

Other games are fun, diddy Kong racing for example but mario Kart and it's other versions, double dash for example has had the kart genre on lock and that's undeniable.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
First of all can't nobody leave nothing to go to Mario Kart. Mario Kart been holding it down since snes. There is no competition. They run the shyt.

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Ain't no sonic game better than mario. They are good, some great but never better.

If Xbox made a game people would play it. No doubt. That's what gamers do, play games.

But there's a reason mario Kart 8 has sold 37 millions copies and is the best selling racer of all time. And it's not because the market just hasn't tried to compete.

Other games are fun, diddy Kong racing for example but mario Kart and it's other versions, double dash for example has had the kart genre on lock and that's undeniable.
That’s bulshyt, Nintendo sells to children and the adults who have nostalgia of playing games as a kid, enjoy allowing their kids to play games they feel is safe. I love wii sports more than the next man, Wii sports is one of the highest selling games of all time. Nintendo selling a racing game on its own console is not indicative of how popular a title Is. The online isn’t great or heavily populated, The mobile versions were popular for a week then nobody plays that shyt. Older Nintendo gamers today are the equivalent of backpack rappers in the 90s. I get it, you had a white friend you played dungeons and dragons with as a kid. We don’t don’t that today to cuz. I’m gonna get one because I have little kids but as an adult I wouldn’t get one :manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s bulshyt, Nintendo sells to children and the adults who have nostalgia of playing games as a kid, enjoy allowing their kids to play games they feel is safe. I love wii sports more than the next man, Wii sports is one of the highest selling games of all time. Nintendo selling a racing game on its own console is not indicative of how popular a title Is. The online isn’t great or heavily populated, The mobile versions were popular for a week then nobody plays that shyt. Older Nintendo gamers today are the equivalent of backpack rappers in the 90s. I get it, you had a white friend you played dungeons and dragons with as a kid. We don’t don’t that today to cuz. I’m gonna get one because I have little kids but as an adult I wouldn’t get one :manny:

You can spin it anyway you want breh
giphy.gif

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECDEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ZIbhgP7_YyTIfHXN_RGj0

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECCwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw308bCBWYo2ZP7lwvpICgZN

Theyve been holding it down for 30 years. That's generational.

Kids who's parents bought that for them have kids, some of them have grand kids. This is a family affair. You know better than to come in between family. There is no competition.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
I hear you, and I understand your points.

Now let’s see why your points Don’t resonate, I’ll sort of prove it…

Could you direct me to the nearest Mario kart thread on this website, I’ll wait :francis:

And then could you direct me to the nearest Mario kart thread that was active on this website because I don’t believe that existed since we was using motion controls