Mario Kart 9 coming, said to have a new “twist” also non-mario characters

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Forza horizon has to do is add a kart mode like Fortnite adds shyt and it’s a wrap

Not true. Forza is a true SIM. Mario Kart is an arcade.

People that want real cars and real racing want forza, people that want arcadey gameplay want MK.

I'm not saying forza kart wouldn't be fun, it def would be. But they wouldn't eat off each other's plates. Blitz football wasn't eating into Maddens competition.

Beside that Nintendo has so many games to pull items from its silly. Even PlayStation kart racer, sonic team racing, crash racing and Nickelodeon kart racing couldn't gimmick there ways to success. People really really really like diddy Kong racing but mario Kart sold so well that rare/nintendo didn't do another one.

That's like saying Call of Duty just needs to add fort mode and fortnite will die.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Bring back double dash or throw in some planes and boats like diddy Kong racing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Over Mario Kart?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
They cars handle very Mario kart like, you should try it sometime :manny:
Not true. Forza is a true SIM. Mario Kart is an arcade.

People that want real cars and real racing want forza, people that want arcadey gameplay want MK.

I'm not saying forza kart wouldn't be fun, it def would be. But they wouldn't eat off each other's plates. Blitz football wasn't eating into Maddens competition.

Beside that Nintendo has so many games to pull items from its silly. Even PlayStation kart racer, sonic team racing, crash racing and Nickelodeon kart racing couldn't gimmick there ways to success. People really really really like diddy Kong racing but mario Kart sold so well that rare/nintendo didn't do another one.

That's like saying Call of Duty just needs to add fort mode and fortnite will die.
You said all that just to show everyone here you don't know what Forza Horizon is :wow:

It's like an open world Mario kart, the Lego expansion for instance controls different, I'm saying it would be SIMPLE to create a kart mode and anyone who has played horizon 4/5 would know exactly what I'm talking about. And an expansion like that would sell very well. once they get that kite, it's over. TBC...

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cars handle very Mario kart like, you should try it sometime :manny:

You said all that just to show everyone here you don't know what Forza Horizon is :wow:

It's like an open world Mario kart, the Lego expansion for instance controls different, I'm saying it would be SIMPLE to create a kart mode and anyone who has played horizon 4/5 would know exactly what I'm talking about. And an expansion like that would sell very well. once they get that kite, it's over. TBC...
I’m not questioning if the gameplay would be good it’s Mario Kart nah mean? When was the last Nintendo released a brand new game? The Nintendo fans are gonna eat up a new kart racer