Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Wave 6 courses releasing November 9, 2023)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:someone tell me how the motherfukk I get hit by two blue shells when I'm in 8th place?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just need to get 3 gold stars in all classes and cups then sell this game while I can still get $40 off ebay or something. shyt makes a nikka want a cigarette and I don't even smoke.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need to get 3 gold stars in all classes and cups then sell this game while I can still get $40 off ebay or something. shyt makes a nikka want a cigarette and I don't even smoke.

:sad: Online can get frustrating because of item spam. But battle is what really makes this game IMO, try it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sad: Online can get frustrating because of item spam. But battle is what really makes this game IMO, try it.
I'll be aight I just gotta get my sticks up. Battle mode is dope though I played a couple rounds with it out the box. Didn't get to go too deep cause I was playing with the wheel then trying the pro controller and toggling the assists on and off. I had it in 3 player and it's not exactly clear when the shyts on or off but I play with it all off.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The joy-cons work pretty well, except for it being too hard to use the L bumper, which is kind of a necessity.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:manny: that's my idea because even when multiple cats are online, you can click their name and hit join but if they are already racing it just says they are unavailable or some shyt. And there's no way to chat / text or notify friends online via the switch.

So with the group anytime someone wants to race, rather than continuously click join and get a failure message you can just send a group msg like Who's up. And if you keep your phone or tablet on like I do, you basically get the instant text.

Miiverse was slightly cool for that. You would get alerts and shyt, but it had a good bit of flaws, it was really mostly used for the fanart. some people were really good with that small ass canvas. :mjlol: but like I said, if more people follow suit, I'll hop on board. Not a bad idea.

Whomever labrynth is on here is killing it online.

I was facing him yesterday. Dude was really good.

:mjgrin: would be crazy if he didn't play the original MK8 on Wii U and this good at the game.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This game in infuriating. I'm too good for 100cc but at 150cc it's almost as if all the CPU players target me specifically. I almost always get inked in the last lap when it counts and I'm getting pelted with items from the CPU racers.
:umad:

Anybody can get got once you pass 100cc breh.