March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
To all you Nikkas getting mad at me at asking about the education levels, it's because that POS Clinton was our NY senator, and she struggled with the educated black voters in her OWN fukking state. That bytch had to go up to the CACS in buffalo, Syracuse, and Albany for the fact that we wasn't buying her bullshyt in the city. This is also the same problem that Cuomo ( Originally) was having in his second campaign run. That's why I asked. Defending the bytch who signed a crime bill, attacked Obama relentlessly and is under federal investigation? To be honest if Obama gets his Judical appointment filled before the election I hope she's four years and done. Fukk her!

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cac on TYT asking if Black Lives Matters endorsed Bernie...then Cenk informing him that its not a "thing" that can "endorse" since its not "structured"

fukking clowns :mjlol:
I support BLM wholeheartedly, but there really isn't a structure, no matter how cacsplaining that was. There's no leader or anything like that. How would they endorse?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
In a nutshell, The hate is more towards his disrespectful stans, Bernie is a cool individual even though I disagree with some of his policies and I think Hillary is a better candidate :yeshrug:, but his stans with the constant insults need a reality check.

I have heard this so many times but at no point have I ever been disrespectful to Hillary supporters and I am viewed as a Bernie stan...Most Hillary stans on this site do the same things you complain Bernie stans do...so please explain to me who does what you constantly complain about...anytime someone like me or @MrSinnister say anything it is stating mainly facts