March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
THIS is why I would NEVER run for President :francis: I want to be in the Senate and get into politics, but to BECOME President you gotta be the biggest piece of shyt out there. Only guy who was exempt from this really is Jimmy Carter and that was a weak period:wow: Hence why he was a one term President.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanna hear the stone cold glass shatter, have trump role up and snatch the mic

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Whoever would've thought Kasich would've made it to the final three? :laugh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I really would like to see the education levels amongst black voters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Just saying :manny:
:stopitslime: Engineering here. I have older black folks in my family who are doctors and lawyers and business owners who didn't vote for Bernie. They didn't vote for him for the exact reason they are doctors lawyers and business owners and aren't fond of Bernie's economic policies.

On the same note unlike a lot of people here they were alive during the Clinton era and old enough to vote during that time obviously and have very few bad things to say about that time period.

Folks keep saying crime bill crime bill while neglecting the historical context of the bill when crime prevention was the number one hot topic of the day. Hindsight is 20/20 and most democrats are now seeing the error of over incarceration while republicans outside of maybe rand Paul ignore the issue. The current justice department is currently making moves to decriminalize and scale back some of these laws that were passed in the 80s and 90s.

I give props to Bernie for speaking on the issue back then but even he voted for it even though he said it was to secure funding and support for other things on the bill.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Some Bernie stans really in here sounding like redneck Trump voters :dame:Talking about black voters education levels and shyt.
:scust:Told you some of these Bernie supporters are disgusting.. I'm a college educated, Finance major, black man, great career, no criminal record, but I'm called all sorts of shyt for not supporting Bernie Sanders, and it can't be for no other reason then me being a bamma from the south :smh: