March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Damn Trump has effectively destroyed the Republican establishment. If I could describe Trump's campaign has done to the GOP is Tek's from Smif n wessun verse in PNC:

"See me and my click got a thing going on:smugfavre::youngsabo:
True to the game and the love makes us strong:mjcry:
For every day trials and tribulations:sadbron::wow:
You try to stop us, get rocked by the nation:ufdup:

See my forefront of soldiers ready to blow ya :demonic:
Leave ya back broke and ya body slumped over :birdman::demonic:
The war is on and the stakes is gettin' high:whew::ahh:
You kill 'em on dead if them shyt where them lie:demonic::birdman:"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SWEEP :wow:

giphy-18.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No real reason for Bernie to drop out. Go out there and do a speech, send your message out, tour the country, win a few more states here and there.. he's already made his point and Hillary would be foolish to not try to welcome in his supporters.

The polls and demographics had already made clear that today wouldn't be the best day for him. It would be dumb to drop out just because you met expectations on a tough day.

Coming up, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming are all predicted to be in his favor. He could potentially win 7 states in a row. And then another 5-8 states after that are looking pretty good, better than Missouri or anything else today. Unfortunately, none of them are big delegate grabs.

Might as well stay in, keep preaching the message, and keep forcing Clinton to the left.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The polls and demographics had already made clear that today wouldn't be the best day for him. It would be dumb to drop out just because you met expectations on a tough day.

Coming up, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming are all predicted to be in his favor. He could potentially win 7 states in a row. And then another 5-8 states after that are looking pretty good, better than Missouri or anything else today. Unfortunately, none of them are big delegate grabs.

Might as well stay in, keep preaching the message, and keep forcing Clinton to the left.

I support that

:manny:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
No, but foreign policy wise Clinton is MUCH worse and a war-hawk.

Have you not heard Trump speak AD NAUSEUM about how weak our military is, and how strong it's gonna be under him, and how he's gonna force the military to break Geneva Conventions, and how he has the ultimate plan to defeat ISIS? :mindblown: Bruh, what're you on?