200w.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Judge Joe Brown is one of the last real elders we got :mjcry:

:snoop:

A man that was on a judge on a James Earl Ray appeal and had to be removed because he was biased IN FAVOR OF JAMES EARL RAY...

A man that basically said black people need to suck it up and blame themselves for Zimmerman being found not guilty for murdering Trayvon Martin...

A man who was disbarred temporarily because he couldn't maintain his composure and started yelling at a judge while representing a client...

A man that voted for Trump...

You think this person is a real elder?

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Yall letting your hate for Marc Hill allow you to align with anyone.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
is he saying a drunk women can't consent to sex?:what:

so if i hit up a club, and take shorty home and she lets me have sex, that's rape:what:
Not only that but if your bought her a drink (hoping to have sex later that night), by their logic you have now “drugged” her. Oh and she can still claim you sexually assaulted her that night even after the fact y’all continued to have sex over several weeks, months, years.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps

A man that was on a judge on a James Earl Ray appeal and had to be removed because he was biased IN FAVOR OF JAMES EARL RAY...

A man that basically said black people need to suck it up and blame themselves for Zimmerman being found not guilty for murdering Trayvon Martin...

A man who was disbarred temporarily because he couldn't maintain his composure and started yelling at a judge while representing a client...

And thats exactly what Black ppl did, sucked it up & did nothing :usure:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because He knows James Earl Ray was just a cover up. This sounds like law enforcement or army..

Biden was the lesser of 2 evils and has done more for LGBTQ than the black people that voted him in.

The term "birth mother" is gone to please the LGBTQ community which is the dumbest shyt i ever heard.
Biden admin replaces "mothers" with "birthing people" in maternal health guidance

President Joe Biden appoints Jessica Stern special envoy for LGBTQ rights - CNNPolitics

How Joe Biden became the most LGBTQ-friendly president in U.S. history

Undoing 4 years of ‘damage’: LGBTQ advocates on Biden's first 100 days

Any smart person knows that voting for Trump would have been the biggest wake up call for the democrats. They use black people for our vote then do absolutely nothing for us. But the LGBTQ gets everything.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, you chilling with some people...

You take some herb or alcohol and have too much and fall asleep...

And a nikka is digging into your pants...

That's consent??

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, you chilling with some people...

You take some herb or alcohol and have too much and fall asleep...

And a nikka is digging into your pants...

That's consent??

A bytch comes to your house, ask you for some Henny.. Then she starts sucking you off and you fukk. 20 years later she realizes she got nothing out of it and wants to sue because your worth 500m and she's worthless... Sound fair to you?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
is he saying a drunk women can't consent to sex?:what:

so if i hit up a club, and take shorty home and she lets me have sex, that's rape:what:
The way it is now yes
If she goes to the cops and felt you took advantage of her you are guilty until proven innocent
I know it’s bs but I just don’t put myself in those situations anymore

Last edited: