Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way it is now yes
If she goes to the cops and felt you took advantage of her are guilty until proven innocent
I know it’s bs but I just don’t put myself in those situations anymore
:mjlol: would never fly in court. Have a ring at your house to prove she walked in fine..

FYI if you listen to what he said.. He said they are trying to make a law where if you run game on a female for sex, they can call rape... This shyt has to stop.. Gayest generation of all time.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: would never fly in court. Have a ring at your house to prove she walked in fine..

FYI if you listen to what he said.. He said they are trying to make a law where if you run game on a female for sex, they can call rape... This shyt has to stop.. Gayest generation of all time.
Yeah I know logical it sounds stupid as fukk but colleges are telling the male students right now to not bring a college girl to their room if she’s drunk or on drugs and the levels of consent
I’m not in college right now but it happened to my friend she was vibing with him the whole time and a week later police are at his door accusing him of rape
He got out of it but after that he swore off one night stands for a minute

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:snoop:

A man that was on a judge on a James Earl Ray appeal and had to be removed because he was biased IN FAVOR OF JAMES EARL RAY...
You think this person is a real elder?

Yall letting your hate for Marc Hill allow you to align with anyone.

You’re not telling the full story…he was in favor for James Earl Ray because he said JAMES EARL RAY DID NOT DO THE CRIME AND WAS THE FALL GUY FOR THE GOVERNMENT. He said the James Earl Ray story made ZERO sense and that the bullet, gun, and positioning didn’t add up. He said the US Government had snipers in a fire station and that’s how they hit MLK.

Stop trying to lie on our elder bytch boy…accepting the government story as fact and then condemning our elder because he did not agree with the gov’t narrative. They did the same thing with the JFK assassination…Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy and he started talking too much the CIA had his ass killed in the police station.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The problem with these dudes, the Stephen As, the Steph jaxs.. people not speaking from a perspective of expertise. Yet they out there thinking they qualified to speak for black folks and it works for them cause that's how they getting paid. As long as they out raged and they act as dog whistles. The real intelligent folks on subjects we have interest in are not pushed on platforms.

This emotional faggit arguing on emotion on something he was not in the room for and on something hes not recognizing the legality or illegality of. Imagine what joe brown must think of him. Knowing intelligent nikkas and this the person who feels because of his outrage he's correct.

shyts embarrassing.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way it is now yes
If she goes to the cops and felt you took advantage of her are guilty until proven innocent
I know it’s bs but I just don’t put myself in those situations anymore
marc lamont can't look me in the eye and tell me he's never had sex with a drunk woman before.
i dont know who these clowns think they are fooling

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Marc Labytch-Hill is a NON-AADOS/FBA Shill. :yeshrug:

I'm starting to notice that most of these Blacks Shills are NON-AADOS/FBA. :jbhmm:
I spent years defending them...

but they are honestly indefensible, especially at this point.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
marc lamont can't look me in the eye and tell me he's never had sex with a drunk woman before.
i dont know who these clowns think they are fooling
Idk about that, he might be telling the truth on that one. A drunk man on the other hand...
DomyLPJU8AALBLt.jpg

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff has to keep changing his name every time he slips up and shows the coli the agent that he is.

• On Sep 18, 2020 at 7:49 PM the username was changed from Alive in 85 to Crowd Surf Off A Cliff.
  • On Sep 7, 2019 at 10:24 PM the username was changed from Return to Forever to Alive in 85.
  • On Jun 27, 2018 at 5:45 PM the username was changed from Blessed Is the Man to Return to Forever.
He'll never admit when he's wrong and consistently has shown to push non-black SJW issues before black social issues. Keep dapping/repping this dikk sucking agent thinking he's one of us when he has shown to be something else :sas1:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He spoke facts. I've always thought this was one of the most perverse "justice" acts in history. Cosby and the previous DA signed an agreement to not further prosecute the case. Cosby and the woman settled an out of court civil suit which is part of why the criminal decision to not further prosecute was made. What the fukk was there even to bring up anymore? Sure bash him in the media all you want but the "justice system" part of this was already resolved. A new DA shouldn't be able to come in 1 year before the statute of limitations and railroad a new case. If Cosby were white that would never have happened.

And for those who want to bring up all the other women remember this case was not about those other 30 or however many women. It was about ONE woman that they already settled criminally and civilly.

100% Cosign on the bolded. Picking and choosing when to apply the law is not following the law no matter what you feel about the person

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff has to keep changing his name every time he slips up and shows the coli the agent that he is.

• On Sep 18, 2020 at 7:49 PM the username was changed from Alive in 85 to Crowd Surf Off A Cliff.
  • On Sep 7, 2019 at 10:24 PM the username was changed from Return to Forever to Alive in 85.
  • On Jun 27, 2018 at 5:45 PM the username was changed from Blessed Is the Man to Return to Forever.
He'll never admit when he's wrong and consistently has shown to push non-black SJW issues before black social issues. Keep dapping/repping this dikk sucking agent thinking he's one of us when he has shown to be something else :sas1:
You're a weirdo.

"SJW" really gives it all away too.