Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Judge Joe Brown can say some wild shyt, so I was waiting for the controversial or crazy statement he made...but it never came. He spoke straight facts. He articulated his point well, and is more than qualified to speak on the subject. I know that dude Marc Lamont name but don’t know too much about him. Judging from his tweet, seem like he c00n some c00n shyt. Acting as if he don’t understand what Joe Brown is saying and making a conscious decision to be obtuse and choose outrage. Probably one of them compromised black media dudes. Also, I don’t trust black men named Marc with a C. Now if it’s a K, you cool. But Marc with a C, you probably on some fukk shyt to be honest

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He spoke facts. I've always thought this was one of the most perverse "justice" acts in history. Cosby and the previous DA signed an agreement to not further prosecute the case. Cosby and the woman settled an out of court civil suit which is part of why the criminal decision to not further prosecute was made. What the fukk was there even to bring up anymore? Sure bash him in the media all you want but the "justice system" part of this was already resolved. A new DA shouldn't be able to come in 1 year before the statute of limitations and railroad a new case. If Cosby were white that would never have happened.

And for those who want to bring up all the other women remember this case was not about those other 30 or however many women. It was about ONE woman that they already settled criminally and civilly.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean judge brown been doing the legal shyt for years. Regardless of if you think pill Cosby should've stayed in prison, the law is still the law. He made a deal years ago to wave his fifth ammendment right and the lawyer promised not to prosecute him. Aint no room for feelings in the law.

I reccomend every black man be well versed as possible in the laws of their state. shyt could save your life.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I have so much disdain for that fakkit.
:hhh:

The epitome of the terms “Buck Dancing”, “Sellout”, “Sambo”, and “C00n”. The Progressive/Liberal version of Brandon Tatum and Jesse Lee Peterson. Tap dancing for his cac handlers. shyt makes me sick.
:scust:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Judge Joe Brown can say some wild shyt, so I was waiting for the controversial or crazy statement he made...but it never came. He spoke straight facts. He articulated his point well, and is more than qualified to speak on the subject. I know that dude Marc Lamont name but don’t know too much about him. Judging from his tweet, seem like he c00n some c00n shyt. Acting as if he don’t understand what Joe Brown is saying and making a conscious decision to be obtuse and choose outrage. Probably one of them compromised black media dudes. Also, I don’t trust black men named Marc with a C. Now if it’s a K, you cool. But Marc with a C, you probably on some fukk shyt to be honest

Yeah.

You can tell that he brought him on thinking that he would dance circles around him. You can also tell that Judge Joe Brown went in there knowing that it was a set up and said "Don't get it twisted. I studied this shyt."

Little weasel voiced, drawn on hairline, sissy without titties had no choice but to cry about how he should have ended the interview sooner. Code for I got my ass handed to me and I'm worried that I gave him a platform.