Mansa Musa was the richest man in history, had the most wealthiest empire and it's not even taught

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Think about that for a second. Wealthiest man of ALL TIME. Created one of the world's largest and finiest universities (Sankore in Timbutku). Mali was known for its art, music, etc. People came from all corners of the world to study there. This shyt should be all over the curriculum yet kids are told blacks were slaves and nothing else.

Also, National Geographic can do these little short videos but, no magazine covers huh :mjpls:

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
If you teach that Africa created some of the largest, if not the largest, empires known to man, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :skip:

If you teach that the wealth of Mansa Musa would dwarf that of Bill Gates, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :sas2:

If you teach that African history period, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :russ:

Hell, if you taught American history correctly, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :mjlol:

Peace

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's on natgeo, so I think it's safe to say they do teach it. You're being taught right there.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If you teach that Africa created some of the largest, if not the largest, empires known to man, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :skip:

If you teach that the wealth of Mansa Musa would dwarf that of Bill Gates, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :sas2:

If you teach that African history period, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :russ:

Hell, if you taught American history correctly, then there goes the idea of "white supremacy" :mjlol:

Peace

It's fukked up because little black kids and some grown black people internalize those white lies about black inferiority.

All lies. The same time Euros were dying from the Black Plague and going through the Dark Ages, Mali was the richest country on Earth :mjlol: How can white people ignore facts and history so blatantly. There should be like 20 movies about this nikka already yet there's nothing. We got hundreds of slave films though :mjpls:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
When I found out about Musa I was amazed and :what: at the same time. :mindblown:Never heard a single thing about him in school and had to get the knowledge from web sources....And I'm sitting there like :wtf: when I found out how rich he was, and how great the Mali kingdom was....Empires and Kings in Africa legit makes European Royalty and Empires look like child's play....It also shows how bullshyt White Supremacist pre-conceived notions are.

If you're interested in learning African History/Roots/Kingdoms...Here are some notable Empires for research. If I'm not mistaken, there are threads about some of this on the coli...That's actually where I got some info from.

1. Mali Empire
2. Songhai Empire
3. Mossi's

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Nah that's the problem. Were too worried about being accepted by everyone else that we don't focus on our own
I don't believe in race because at the end of the day we're all the same

I'm Hispanic but I can give zero fukks about my race

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It's on natgeo, so I think it's safe to say they do teach it. You're being taught right there.

I meant the curriculum in Pre-k to 12 schools. I didn't learn shyt about Africa until I got to college. We learned about the glorious history of cacs, from Rome/Greece to France and England and then to American history. Blacks were just slaves nothing else. They wouldn't even acknowledge Egypt had a black origin. I thought them nikkas was Arab. All these black empires and the Western school systems just ignore them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
WHY would your oppressors tell u about your history u just might find yourself
Exactly!

They teach about black oppression and black slavery because they proud of it. There is low key pride in black slavery for white people.

They teach their young white children about it at an early age, not because they want them to feel sorry or shame, but because they want them to see and feel pride for black slavery.

They teach black children about it early to instill shame and low self worth. They dont teach about black civilization before slavery or black slave rebllions like that

Last edited: