• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I literally go back and forth on this :patrice: I'd like to go with Manny because he is cut from a different cloth than this era of fighters but father time man :francis:. Thurman doesn't seem to me like his heart is still in boxing and he didn't look good last fight but he was shaking off a lot of rust :patrice:

where is the draw option on that poll :ehh:
Yeah I got no idea. No shade on keith but that layoff can't help

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Man I'm late af on Caleb Plant but hes a hell of a fighter. .. love the way he layers his offense. His last fight opened my eyes to his skills.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem is Keith is always a different fighter in the 2nd half of fights. He starts off great but as the fight goes on he gets sloppy and reckless. Starts lunging all over the place and throwing wide ass punches. If he does this tonight he could get caught in the later rounds. He needs to touch up manny EARLY to earn that respect. Keith gets hurt in damn near every fight because he always slows down as the fight goes on. If this happens again tonight it could be a wrap. Keith really gonna have to be on his A game. This isn't slow slow ass shawn porter anymore.

This current iteration of Pac isn't as good as Shawn Porter Breh'ski.