• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Only 168er I give a good chance of beating Plant is Smith, he'd beat Benavidez as of now
full

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
What she say?
Nothing egregious . Usually she’s very respectful and let’s cats say whatever . This interview she just kinda corrected him a couple times, got defensive when Cokeboy mentioned how Plant ain’t a draw and it’s empty inside MGM, but that’s more so her being a company girl im sure .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benavidez has fast hands but Plant seems to have the better movement, better defense, just seems to be more skilled, Benavidez had his shyt pushed in by Gavril not long ago while Plant beat Uzcategui pretty easy.
Biggest concern with him is the gas tank, against Uzi he was able to fight his fight for about 8 rounds and then all that movement was gone after that. He showed a good inside game against Uzi but Benavidez hand speed and ability to put combos together is on another level than Uzi.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I can't believe I'm about to say this but...

Canelo may not lose another fight for the next 5 years. Dude is in his physical and mental prime when it comes to the fight game.

It took a lot to admit that. :snoop:
Ay.....It takes a lot for a man to admit he was wrong. That's how we're made. But don't trip. You confessed your sins and repented of your ways. All of your transgressions have been forgiven :myman: