• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't stand that bytch ass Thurman, but I wouldn't be surprised if he won/knocked Pacquaio out. Some reason or another Thurman finds a way to win. That said I hope Manny tears his ass out the frame.

i cant resist :francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lol silly...i met winky last week at the stevenson - guevara fight...dude was cool
he useta be at george foreman and j prince complex all the time...

i didnt think he would be that short....its this old wreckshop records cat....tyte eyez..u couldnt tell them two nikkas apart back then...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
he useta be at george foreman and j prince complex all the time...

i didnt think he would be that short....its this old wreckshop records cat....tyte eyez..u couldnt tell them two nikkas apart back then...

lol yeah.. i took a pic with dude and @LauderdaleBoss was like it looked like i was this nikka's security :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Got Thurman winning it, most likely by decision, I can see a KO though Pac does leave himself open for them at times, it's on you if you can exploit it. If this was like 2009 Pacman I'd pick him all day... But it's 2019 and Thurman is the best opponent he has faced since Mayweather by a country ass mile, we'll see if he has it in him for the war still, cause I have no doubt it will be a war.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Got Thurman winning it, most likely by decision, I can see a KO though Pac does leave himself open for them at times, it's on you if you can exploit it. If this was like 2009 Pacman I'd pick him all day... But it's 2019 and Thurman is the best opponent he has faced since Mayweather by a country ass mile, we'll see if he has it in him for the war still, cause I have no doubt it will be a war.

Nah... Bradley wasn't at his best already when he faced Pac the third time but Thurman ain't no better than him by a country mile. We don't eve know which Thurman shows up tomorrow. If the pre-injury one or close I' picking that to win, if the one from the Josesito Lopez fight that will lose.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah i think keith whooped danny...i dont know what the SD was all about...but keith went life and death with porter though and it was close
Porter= Clear Thurman gift
Swift=Thurman given clear swift rounds on the cards, about the same amount of punches landed, Thurman was a running ass nikka, therefore split

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really didn’t see that Jeff horn fight, I’m convinced. Manny got beat up. If Thurman pressures Manny none stop like Jeff Horn did, Manny is going to get knocked out eventuallly

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikkas really didn’t see that Jeff horn fight, I’m convinced. Manny got beat up. If Thurman pressures Manny none stop like Jeff Horn did, Manny is going to get knocked out eventuallly
Horn seems as if hes a glutten for punishment......Thurman doesnt even appears he spars these days as his face wont hold up......Two different fighters