manga: what you reading brehs....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Dude's an idiot.

It's been like that since he stepped in the ring.

It's not all about your signature move, Ippo. :francis:

It's like his sparring match with Martinez. He panicked and went into the Dempsey Roll and got :deadmanny:

His only saving grace is that he punches outside of his weight class. Hell, if that one punch dude (kojima hisato) had the skill to outbox him for even 1 round, Ippo would be screwed.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Dude's an idiot.

It's been like that since he stepped in the ring.

It's not all about your signature move, Ippo. :francis:

It's like his sparring match with Martinez. He panicked and went into the Dempsey Roll and got :deadmanny:

His only saving grace is that he punches outside of his weight class. Hell, if that one punch dude (kojima hisato) had the skill to outbox him for even 1 round, Ippo would be screwed.
Also his ability to take a hit. Now he get grazed and he passing out :wow::mjcry:
The look of horror as coach realized it :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden Kamuy.

golden-kamui-ilustracion-1000x600-1459236399-1000x510.jpg

It's the story of a man called Sugimoto the Immortal, a soldier during the Japanese Russian war of 1904. He's not really immortal and doesn't have any powers (not that kind of story), but he's survived many a "impossible" conflict cause of his Frank Castle level of brutality and damage soak. See his face up there? He has a level of scars that put Vash the Stampede to shame.

Anyway, he was in love with this girl and his homeboy took her after the war started. Then his homeboy died on the battlefield. Sugimoto returned home only to find out not only had his ex gone blind, but she couldn't recognize him cause his reeked of murderous intent and blood. Him being a simp, he decides to find money to pay for this sight restoring operation.

After numerous dead ends, he trips across the story of a legendary criminal who stole some 600 million yen in gold and stashed it before being caught. Despite being SEVERELY tortured, he never talked. Instead, he had portions of a map to the treasure tattooed on 27 inmates bodies, on the promise that once they were free they'll link up and split the treasure.

Sugimoto decides to track these guys down, kill them, skin their bodies for the map and find the treasure himself.

What follows next is high level fukkery, plot twists, blood and gore, and uh.. tutorials on how to survive and cook in the wild. Cause he's not the only one looking for those maps, and really... who wants to be killed and skinned?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm done with hajime no ippo. If this how it ends I'm sending this nikka hate mail. Matter of fact, I hope ippo dies because he is a useless person in general:angry:
I'm probably done with it for 4-6 months. Just in time to catch up to One Piece and possibly, World's End Harem

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm done with hajime no ippo. If this how it ends I'm sending this nikka hate mail. Matter of fact, I hope ippo dies because he is a useless person in general:angry:

this guy ippo just took the largest L ever... :ohhh:

I legit didnt expect it to end like this :wow:

I just had to dig for it since the site I use hadn't updated chapters since october.

:mjlol: they prolly didn't upload those last three chapters out of shame. nikka lost to somebody he would've trounced 300 chapters ago.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I just had to dig for it since the site I use hadn't updated chapters since october.

:mjlol: they prolly didn't upload those last three chapters out of shame. nikka lost to somebody he would've trounced 300 chapters ago.
i'm kinda of disgusted :hhh:
1200 chapters for him to be punch drunk and lose to a weak ass nikka from the Philippines:gucci: