manga: what you reading brehs....

calh45

Cal
Daps
I've prolly said it before, but it bears saying again.

This is possibly the most UNDERRATED series in the history of manga.

At first it makes zero sense and then it becomes :ehh: and then :leon: and then finally :blessed::wow:

Actually, thnks to this post I'm reading that shyt again in December

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Did folks just migrate to the anime thread?

Anyway, anyone ever read Teppu?

It's about a chick who's too perfect. Everything comes easy to her. Sports, grades, looks, whatever.

And she hates life for it. Attitude shytty. Bullys folks, very standoffish. She's jealous of folks who have to actually WORK for things.

Villain Protagonist.

So when she meets some happy go lucky smallfry chicks who are into MMA and they beat dat ass, she gets into MMA because

A. It's hard and challenging and she's never had to work hard for shyt
B. She wants to beat the shyt out of those happy ass broads.

teppuu-c005-008-v02-animexis-zip-teppuu-v02-c05-08-animexis-teppuu-v02-c07-00a.jpg

teppu-4802591.jpg

teppu-1100169.jpg

After suggesting it to my girl who wanted to read something with strong, intelligent female protagonists (Yes I suggested Claymore and Black Lagoon, shut up), I went back and reread it.

I'm FIRMLY placing this manga between Hajime no Ippo and Holyland as my Number Two GOAT realistic fighting manga.
:gladbron: I'm IN! since i cant find proper updates for Tough, this will be the replacement

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why but I really like isekai/harem mangas/light novels:mjgrin:.

The Manga rock app is one of the best things on my ipad, pure piff :wow:

If there is one manga that took my by surprise was kasane, after I was done reading it on the app I saw that it was picked up by kodansha comics and even paid for the last 4 volumes. It really sucks you in and the storytelling is :blessed:

6m3DuQ9.jpg

I hope the live movie does it justice :hamster: 12.19.2017 volume 8 drops :blessed:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Just finished off reading Psyren it attracted me due to the story being centered around a survivor game that was similar to Gantz.After chapter 80 the story goes left and suffers major changes possibly because the writer wanted to attract more readers due to the manga's volume one selling only up to 70,000. Lastly the story begins to get rushed because it was getting cancelled by WSJ, resulting to a rushed and shytty ending.
1421551489.jpg

I'm currently reading Liars Game and other business, strategical and psychological anime and Manga. I like the fact that you can use certain stuff from these franchises in real life.
Liar_Game_vol01.jpg

liar-game-1847365.jpg

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
At the moment I'm reading:
Skip Beat and One Piece mainly.
Wish I had more time to read more though. Hopefully during the Xmas holidays.

Anyone have any good suggestions for a good manga to start reading? I'm down for pretty much any genre.

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
I'm currently reading Liars Game and other business, strategical and psychological anime and Manga. I like the fact that you can use certain stuff from these franchises in real life.
Liar_Game_vol01.jpg

liar-game-1847365.jpg

Liar game is a good one! Good thing you started reading it now that it's finished. When you get done with this one you could try reading a manga called One Outs , it's written by the same mangaka.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
At the moment I'm reading:
Skip Beat and One Piece mainly.
Wish I had more time to read more though. Hopefully during the Xmas holidays.

Anyone have any good suggestions for a good manga to start reading? I'm down for pretty much any genre.
Homunculus
Sun-ken Rock
Cannon God Exaxxion

ozzy

Pro
Daps
I am reading ruler of the land very good action manga I am reading alot more so I will update later