manga: what you reading brehs....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I thought it was clever how each of them had slighly different personalities to go with their jobs. Though the ending is realistic enough.

I got a waaays to go (currently chapter 60ish), but at the rate I burn through manga I'll be done by wednesday :heh:

I'll freely admit I judged it too fast and put it down too quick. :to:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I got a waaays to go (currently chapter 60ish), but at the rate I burn through manga I'll be done by wednesday :heh:

I'll freely admit I judged it too fast and put it down too quick. :to:
You're not wrong, I have yet to find a manga I finished that I did not binge for at least 30-40 chapters. Hell, I read 200 chapters of Gantz in a night when I was a teenager.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Liar game is a good one! Good thing you started reading it now that it's finished. When you get done with this one you could try reading a manga called One Outs , it's written by the same mangaka.
Thanks for the recommendation, I've already watched the anime and finished the manga, however I haven't read the all-star side story yet. I kinda figured that One Outs and liars game had the same author judging by the artwork. I'm wondering if the events of One Outs and Liars Game took place in the same timeline?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Attack on Titan this month :obama:

Edit: just read 1203 and 1204 of Ippo. I'm angry again. They better not fukk over takamura

Last edited: