manga: what you reading brehs....

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
how is all rounder meguru, i'm bout these fighting mangas i been meaning to check that

It's pretty awesome! At first it somewhat drags it feet, but towards the middle of it, it starts to pick up pace. Good storyline along with some great fighting keeps me engaged while reading this manga. Reminds me of the manga called Tough a little bit which is just as awesome.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
It's pretty awesome! At first it somewhat drags it feet, but towards the middle of it, it starts to pick up pace. Good storyline along with some great fighting keeps me engaged while reading this manga. Reminds me of the manga called Tough a little bit which is just as awesome.
word. i read tough, fighitng mangas are my main genre. i'ma have to check that

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
the last chapter of Until Death Do Us Part LEGIT ruined my day. :to:

Read The Gamer, if you're not.

Started reading UQ Holder on a whim, caught up to current in two days! :lupe:

@Spades Of Aces oh shyt someone else who reads Team Medical Dragon!!!! :gladbron:

I thought about reading the Gamer but for some reason the art style kind of turned me off to it. I think I'll take the chance to read it. That last chapter of Until Death Do Us Part sucked. I definitely wasn't expecting it to go down like that. Looks like the manga is approaching the end game though, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what will happen next!

Team Medical Dragon is definitely one of my faves! So much fcukery going on in this manga! Lol! Not to mention I learn some unique things in there too. I'm thinking about watching some of the live action drama of this manga too. I heard that it was pretty good.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I thought about reading the Gamer but for some reason the art style kind of turned me off to it. I think I'll take the chance to read it.

It has it's moments. It's just... really refreshing from an RPG player's perspective. It did the opposite of what all the rest of the "Stuck in a game" anime/manga did... and honestly I don't know an RPG player who hasn't said to themselves "If I had stats IRL, how would I allocate them?

That last chapter of Until Death Do Us Part sucked. I definitely wasn't expecting it to go down like that. Looks like the manga is approaching the end game though, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what will happen next!

it was so left field.

It seems like I've been trying to put people on to this manga forever. I guess when you read the synopsis, it'll kind of make you think that it's kiddy grade romance fare. But Mamoru is legit the most hardcore and badass purely human character I've ever seen, in any fictional setting. I tell folks it's like you mix Wolverine and Daredevil's character... drop him in Metal Gear. They STILL wont touch it! :mindblown:

I'm guessing SquareSoft scrapped plans for the game?

Team Medical Dragon is definitely one of my faves! So much fcukery going on in this manga! Lol! Not to mention I learn some unique things in there too. I'm thinking about watching some of the live action drama of this manga too. I heard that it was pretty good.

ha. I don't know what made me start reading it. at first, I guess it was the pure fukkery, right. Asada being a fukking jerk. lol It was reading like.... what's the manga? AIKI, except in a hospital. Asada being badass and flippant and fukking Miki, Kato being jealous and trying to keep him under control.....

Then it got serious like 10 chapters in and I havent been able to put it down since. Those higher ups and professors, man... that shyt is cut throat and intense.

And the art feels ULTRA sharp to me, despite there's no ninjas or death gods or whatever.

I might check out the live action, but I'd miss that blank grey eye thing they do when the plotting and scheming goes down. lol

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kingdom :banderas: This manga is amazing. Twice a week because they behind the raws. :ohlawd:

Qin_generals.PNG