Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just need these social media MFs to stop actin' slow about this. :pachaha: I have seen everything from "but Riddle only gets suspended for failing a drug test" to "but what about when Paige" to "but her image on WWE TV is about being sexy"... none of these things are comparable with knowingly uploading and selling content of nudes, rubbin' on her coochie, and dry-fukkin' her man... which is her prerogative to do if that's what she wanna do, but if it's against the policy, why would she not get let go for this... :manny: And if she's gettin' way more money from that than she is wrestling, I'm not even 100% sure she minds gettin' let go, but everybody else is gettin' upset about it. Why?

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I just need these social media MFs to stop actin' slow about this. :pachaha: I have seen everything from "but Riddle only gets suspended for failing a drug test" to "but what about when Paige" to "but her image on WWE TV is about being sexy"... none of these things are comparable with knowingly uploading and selling content of nudes, rubbin' on her coochie, and dry-fukkin' her man... which is her prerogative to do if that's what she wanna do, but if it's against the policy, why would she not get let go for this... :manny: And if she's gettin' way more money from that than she is wrestling, I'm not even 100% sure she minds gettin' let go, but everybody else is gettin' upset about it. Why?

The outrage machine is out of control. People just want a reason to cry foul about any and every thing, x10 if it involves women

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Mandy also has that doughnut shop with Sonya going. Last I heard, they were in ghost kitchens in a handful of major US cities looking to expand to brick and mortar shops wherever it was popular. With her website and that, she'll be fine. I'm sure she'll be in AEW at some point too.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Money > Pretend fights on a Tuesday night tv show nobody watches
But the money comes from the fact that people recognize her from the show you claim no one watches...

She wouldn't be making 3 million of butt crack pics and nip slips if she was Jane down the lane.

EnigmaticPersona

All Star
Daps
They can miss me with all of this outrage. Because if it was Naomi or Sasha with even a hint of an OF and the only thing they were posting were bikini pics, they would've been rushing to condemn them and saying that WWE was right to fire them. All of this hand wringing and belly aching is peak white woman privilege.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandy also has that doughnut shop with Sonya going. Last I heard, they were in ghost kitchens in a handful of major US cities looking to expand to brick and mortar shops wherever it was popular. With her website and that, she'll be fine. I'm sure she'll be in AEW at some point too.
Is there a vid of her explaining any of this?

Ghost kitchens fascinate me

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Is there a vid of her explaining any of this?

Ghost kitchens fascinate me
I can't remember. I remember seeing it on either her or Sonya's IG months ago. Their shop is called DaMandyz Donutz. Their website lists whatever cities their ghost kitchens are in.

Edit - Looks like they're just doing it in LA now.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But the money comes from the fact that people recognize her from the show you claim no one watches...

She wouldn't be making 3 million of butt crack pics and nip slips if she was Jane down the lane.
Nah, But once you’re hot you’re hot.