Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Never thought a c-lost firing would cause this much dialogue

:russ:

You would think they just clipped Becky lynch or something

Wrestling fans man.. y’all a wild bunch
A lot of it is muhfukkas acting like western societal norms are completely gone, and others just finding a reason to talk shyt about the E because there ain't shyt they got to do productive on a Wednesday afternoon....:manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
was going through this chicks vids and this one seemed to remind me of this all. it's the second vid on the account thought it would embed properly on here.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

…so is Bryan saying Mandy was making main roster money via her site? And matter of fact, did Mandy keep main roster pay when she got sent down, or did they demote her to NXT pay?

Post before this said door is open for a Mandy return. Of course…let this blow over on some James Gunn shyt then bring her back in..

drifter

Superstar
Daps

…so is Bryan saying Mandy was making main roster money via her site? And matter of fact, did Mandy keep main roster pay when she got sent down, or did they demote her to NXT pay?

Post before this said door is open for a Mandy return. Of course…let this blow over on some James Gunn shyt then bring her back in..

They kept her on a main roster salary

She'll be back and they could've just kept her off TV instead of releasing her but things needed to die down and shorty needed perspective

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I wanna see if she starts going tamer to get back to the E or just embraces it and goes all the way. You’d think eventually the E status will wear off and that’ll lose her some subs…

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I wanna see if she starts going tamer to get back to the E or just embraces it and goes all the way. You’d think eventually the E status will wear off and that’ll lose her some subs…

She doubled down according to what I read.

The ’E was letting it rock but asked her to chill once Mattel was like :ufdup:

Instead she was like nah the money’s good which led to them making the grim decision.