Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
WWE was probably upset that Mandy was making a ton of money on the side, and not giving WWE a cut of the profits; not that she would, but when your doing something that isn't making the machine more money, they will just kill you on the spot.

Think there was an article a year or two ago about how some WWE stars were making more money with their Twitch streaming than their WWE contracts right as they shut that down.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Think there was an article a year or two ago about how some WWE stars were making more money with their Twitch streaming than their WWE contracts right as they shut that down.

I think in a way as well, it's another reason why Sasha isn't coming back to WWE; at least on a full-time contract. She realizes her value, and how she can make a ton of money without having to do house shows and a 300+ Day Road Show. My guess is that Sasha was getting all these offers, but WWE would block her from making this cash without a cut.

Whenever Sasha comes back, I believe she will, it will be for a pay-per-appearence basis.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
5wd9w2i9o2131.jpg
club getting shot up