Man Y'all...It's Not Lookin Good For This Pac Flick

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The thing is, I disagree.

They CAN do a Pac film that does him justice, only no one has the balls enough to tell the real story :mjpls:

They know Pac is still an ICON in the community, so if they showed shyt like Snoop being a jealous fucc boy, Dre being gay and Diddy putting bounties on him etc.. it's gone make tons of people stop fuccin with them :mjpls:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so people like Ghandi, Malcom X, Ray Charles, Ip Man, Muhammad Ali, Larry Flynt, etc have/had lives that were easy to convey in a "simple" 2 hour movie"? but Pac was soooo complex and sooooo unique that he just CAN"T EVER be duplicated in a movie?

Regardless of whether you put Pac on a pedestal or not, Pac's life is pretty complicated. The Malcolm X movie is 3 minutes and 22 seconds. Pac's life is full of more contradictions than his. It's not like Pac just changed his life, and the storyline turns. Pac was constantly going back between the positive & negative energy, some parts are going to seem unbelievable.

edit - I meant 3 hours and 22 minutes :mjlol:

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not surprising at all fam. The only reason it went into production was so that they can keep the music rights. Instead of doing the smart thing and starting production and then shuffling things around, it looks like they just kept going.
Who is they? I thought Afeni owned Pacs rights?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Its got CLIFTON POWELL in it so YOU KNOW IT WILL NEVER SEE THE BIG SCREEN... :lolbron:

Straight to Blu Ray and REDBOX

BBRFwk4qRKD

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I know several people who are directly involved in the production of this flick, and they all say the same shyt: the production is a disaster, the script keeps getting reedited cause nobody's happy with it, Benny Boom ain't got no control over the talent, too much parlayin on the set and not enough acting....

Bottom line: expect this movie to be pretty BAD. Like, "Boring, Rainy Saturday That You Spend Watching PiranhaGator On SyFy Network" type of bad.

Hate it had to be Pac...but I been sayin for YEARS that they should never make a Pac movie, PERIOD. You'll never do that brotha's story justice, no matter who shoots it or who stars in it.

let F Gary Gray do it

or scorcese

or mel gibson

:troll:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL