Man Y'all...It's Not Lookin Good For This Pac Flick

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ultimately you need Jew money, Jew discipline, and Jew connections to make a good picture (well, to have the best shot at success anyway). Unfortunately, those connections come at the cost of the creative vision and story. It'd be a slick production, sure, but infuriating to 2Pac/Hip Hop fans. We need one well funded and connected black studio and production company to handle these sort of projects.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately you need Jew money, Jew discipline, and Jew connections to make a good picture (well, to have the best shot at success anyway). Unfortunately, those connections come at the cost of the creative vision and story. It'd be a slick production, sure, but infuriating to 2Pac/Hip Hop fans. We need one well funded and connected black studio and production company to handle these sort of projects.
It would be PC no matter who was the money behind it.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Exactly,how u got a Malcolm x movie and no Muhhamad Ali relationship,no farakhan:camby:...and quite frankly was malcol or ali played that well in they biopic:pachaha:?Denzel was denzel being denzel which is dope bjt not neccesarily Malcolm,and Will did his best but Ali is hard to play too....so maybe the answer is nome of the portrayls was tht good and Pacs wont be either because he is complex,and his distinctive attributes that make him pac,would be hard to capture all in one actor....so yes lets just keep it funky,pac is more complex to play than malcolm or ali:sas1:

So now Denzel did not play a great Malcolm?

Thecoli.com. :snoop:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has nothing to do with Pac. there have been great films about more complex characters than pac. It's all about the talent and vision of the director and the depth of the script.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
they can only do Tupac justice on the big screen if its just a lot of live footage and shyt but like more shyt feel me we havent seen before with some good stories from friends n shyt

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, man....it's not a good look right now, seriously.

Dawg I've been saying this since the old days of :hamster: .....you CANNOT make an effective Pac movie. It's not possible.

I've said from the beginning it needs to be an 8 part HBO style mini series. :francis: