Man with suspended license joins Zoom court hearing while driving

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I had clerical issues with my Driver License when I was younger. For some reason there is a disconnect between the DMV and Courts. I thought my license was suspended, but I had went to the DMV to get an ID and they said why don't you get your license. I thought it was suspended, but the lady at the DMV told me I just needed to pay a few hundred bucks to reinstate it. I paid that money quick.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I mean, i get all this, but dude still knew his license was showing up as suspended.
it didn't say anywhere that he was unaware it was still suspended. just that the suspension was supposed to have been lifted.
The fact that he was having a court hearing for it means he knew the problem.
He could've avoided all that confusion if he wanted to.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I mean, i get all this, but dude still knew his license was showing up as suspended.
it didn't say anywhere that he was unaware it was still suspended. just that the suspension was supposed to have been lifted.
The fact that he was having a court hearing for it means he knew the problem.
He could've avoided all that confusion if he wanted to.
He can drive all he wants his license isn’t suspended and his fukking lawyer could’ve easily looked up his reason for being suspended and saw that his suspension was lifted 2 years ago.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He can drive all he wants his license isn’t suspended and his fukking lawyer could’ve easily looked up his reason for being suspended and saw that his suspension was lifted 2 years ago.
As long as he's okay with judges sending him to jail by mistake and going viral for the wrong reasons on social media i guess he can.
Me i would want to make sure this is all squared away before putting myself through all that unnecessarily. At least during zoom calls for hearings on it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, seeing how almost every other week, theres a black man coming from prison after 20, 30, 40 years on some small errors from the police, courts or the government... :pacspit: he most definitely needs to sue the state. Dont wait until you end up in the situation in order for you to get the point

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
he still knew his license wasn't valid yet.
Yea, but I think it’s a gray area where you should just let the man go about his business. The other judge already rescinded the suspension two years ago. Some clown in an office just didn’t do their job. He shouldn’t have even been there.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I had clerical issues with my Driver License when I was younger. For some reason there is a disconnect between the DMV and Courts. I thought my license was suspended, but I had went to the DMV to get an ID and they said why don't you get your license. I thought it was suspended, but the lady at the DMV told me I just needed to pay a few hundred bucks to reinstate it. I paid that money quick.
Same here. I got a dwi a few years ago. License suspended, but the judge gave me paperwork to be able to drive only able to drive to and from work, and my court ordered alchohol conselings. Long story short, i beat the case, charges dropped, judge gave me paperwork to get license reinstated. I go to the dmv , give them the paperwork for them to tell me "sir, our records show your license was never suspended, we have no need to reinstate.

I coulda been driving the whole time :laff: