Plot twist: the man who was driving on a suspended licence in Zoom court WAS INNOCENT!!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised that he didn't mention it to the judge instead of being silent altogether about it when it came up.

That's something you should bring up or at least you'd think. Unless he thought he did something else to warrant it being suspended.

Camera cut out. He probably did. And if he went to Secretary of State before he turned his self in he would have had it thrown out.

According to that judge he WAS on a suspended L's. He had the paperwork in front of him. If anything he should sue the state for restitution, suffering and court fees.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Screen name / Post is wild accurate ...

full

He rarely take the side of the voiceless tho :sas1: he is usallly the mouthpiece of of the very opposite :sas2:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't understand is how could he be in court for a driving while suspended charge and not be suspended in the first place.

It’s not suppose to make sense. It’s staged and the audience is suppose to accept the illusion as reality because they are trained seals at this point.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
This scenario definitely happens.
I was stuck in a loophole in PA for years.

Penndot and the courts fukk up. They're often not on the same page or timeline. And when u go to court they look at the computerized record and nothing else matters.

And PA is the worst... once u get a driving while suspended it never leaves your record. Ever. Even if it's not attached to a dui/dwi.

I had a district court juge decide not to give me a suspension due to a an expired inspection sticker. We'll penndot did it anyway. I got pulled over for a Headlight and didn't even know I was suspended. (Yeah.. back then I had an aging car lol) Well the shyt snowballed from there. Ugh.

I also know quite a few men that domestic relations fukked them up by not reporting releases to penndot in any timely matter.

The whole system is trash. I wrote governor Shapiro but no word back yet.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

"Judge Simpson then revealed that Harris has never had a valid driver's license in Michigan or any other state.

On Tuesday, during an interview with Harris and his new attorney, 7 News Detroit asked Harris if he ever had a valid driver's license. He said he didn't recall"

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

"Judge Simpson then revealed that Harris has never had a valid driver's license in Michigan or any other state.

On Tuesday, during an interview with Harris and his new attorney, 7 News Detroit asked Harris if he ever had a valid driver's license. He said he didn't recall"

this is one of those cases where people shoulda known better before commenting :francis:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What is going on.